Seconds ticking to our Big Day

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Seconds ticking since Suzila is HIS

Monday 22 July 2013

The counting continues....

6 more days, and I shall be in the arms of my husband and family. 

Last Friday, we moved from Abraham Lincoln Hall at East West Center to Ambassador Hotel at Waikiki. The first night here, Amy and I went out to hunt for food for iftar: we were just too tired to cook after the whole day spent on packing, loading and unloading our luggage. After those multiple times of shopping, the impact has taken its toll! I think, we all have over exceeded our luggage weight! Whoops!!

So we had sushi at Doraku Restaurant for iftar. My treat, coz Amy had treated me some appetizers at this coffee shop just a few blocks away from the restaurant. I love its Caramel Mocha. I've had it twice and surely will have another one before leaving Hawaii.

My Saturday and Sunday were spent staying in the hotel room. I found the aura around Waikiki as just too.... strange for me. Having a 5-minute walk to the beach, you can see men and women in their shorts and bikinis. Something I choose not to see, especially now it's Ramadhan time. Call me conservative, but I just don't wanna lessen my pahala puasa. Enough said.

Besides, the wind is just too cold for me. It hits me to the bones. The last thing I want right now is my asthma to come back, which I usually get every time I masuk angin. 

6 more days, and I think I need to repack my bags. I sensed that one is heavier than the other.. We'll see!




No comments:

I AM AN ARIES: The Daredevil (huh??)

Energetic (yea, in many ways)

Adventurous and spontaneous (definitely)

Confident and enthusiastic (yup!)

Fun (hmm ... I should ask my friends that!)

Loves a challenge (100%)

EXTREMELY impatient (well, I hate waiting. Does that count??)

Sometimes selfish (am I??)

Short fuse; easily angered (hell yeah!)

Lively, passionate and sharp wit (hmm ... No comment!)

Outgoing (for sure!)

Lose interest quickly - easily bored (most of the time)

Egostical (in some ways; my baby says "in MANY ways" LOL!!)

Courageous and assertive (I agree!)

Tends to be physical and athletic (hmm ... Naah!!)

dumpr.net

Fun with your photos
Created with dumpr.net - photo fun

My engagement: 01.01.10

My engagement: 01.01.10
Suzila Ahmad

The engagement ring :)

A cake from him

For him

With my dad & Sharul's :)

With my mum and his :)

With two of my closest girlfriends: Azean & Yanti :)