Seconds ticking to our Big Day

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Seconds ticking since Suzila is HIS

Sunday 28 November 2010

The Great Sunday!

I better type this quickly before my laptop shuts off again. I need a new laptop!! Any suggestions peeps??

Anyway, just wanna share my day today at Laneige Broadway Musical Charity Competition. It was tiring - I was working at the ticket booth - but I had great fun!! We predicted it right. SM Sultan Hassan, Bangar won! Weeee~~
My duty today at the ticket booth. The audience got these free gifts from Laneige. Cool huh!!
I knew they'd win!! :D Congrats Irman!!! :D
The winning team in action. Loved the props and costumes!! :D
Another amazing performance today! Loved the costumes! The kids were just cute!! :D


P.S: DF will be leaving to Bandung tomorrow to get our wedding invitation cards and souvenirs. The tickets are wayyyy cheaper than the cost of bringing in the stuff from there to here. Roughly B$1k! Ridiculous!! Luckily his friend is willing to go there with him and so we could use his cargo to carry our 60kg stuff. DF will be home on Friday, 3rd December. I'll miss him :(( and by then I'll be busy supervising a camp which will start on 2nd December and ends on 6th... I shall start seriously getting my hands on the hantarans soon after that. For now, I've typed the name lists of my colleagues. Tomorrow, I hope to get the names of my ex colleagues... I need to paste the stickers with the names soon after the cards arrive this Friday....

No comments:

I AM AN ARIES: The Daredevil (huh??)

Energetic (yea, in many ways)

Adventurous and spontaneous (definitely)

Confident and enthusiastic (yup!)

Fun (hmm ... I should ask my friends that!)

Loves a challenge (100%)

EXTREMELY impatient (well, I hate waiting. Does that count??)

Sometimes selfish (am I??)

Short fuse; easily angered (hell yeah!)

Lively, passionate and sharp wit (hmm ... No comment!)

Outgoing (for sure!)

Lose interest quickly - easily bored (most of the time)

Egostical (in some ways; my baby says "in MANY ways" LOL!!)

Courageous and assertive (I agree!)

Tends to be physical and athletic (hmm ... Naah!!)

dumpr.net

Fun with your photos
Created with dumpr.net - photo fun

My engagement: 01.01.10

My engagement: 01.01.10
Suzila Ahmad

The engagement ring :)

A cake from him

For him

With my dad & Sharul's :)

With my mum and his :)

With two of my closest girlfriends: Azean & Yanti :)