Seconds ticking to our Big Day

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Seconds ticking since Suzila is HIS

Friday 7 March 2008

06.03.2008

Work was busy, as usual that I'd to cancel my lunch date with Mamashasha coz of the neverending meetings!! Sorry dear. Will make it up to you owkay :)

I had lunch with Sharul at around 2pm yesterday. We had it at Anggerek Hotel Restaurant. He didn't order his meal; just had ice milo, his favourite! I had nasi goreng ayam pattaya and ice horlicks. I always order horlicks when I have uncomfy tummy. Lately, I don't feel good. Always have tummy aches. The doctor was right. I shouldn't eat meat for the time being. I hope it's nothing serious but he did scold me for not watching over my diet. He told me to cut down my eating out habit!

Well anyway, while I had lunch, Sharul went online and checked his Tagged profile, which he had not logged in to for several months. He was pleased seeing my dozens of messages and comments there. Going to my profile, he read my journals about us there and signed my guestbook saying:

"Oh I miss you so much ..... and really love you so much that I can't describe how much I love you. And one day, when it comes I'm surely going to marry you, mwaaaaaahz"

:) Then, he took pictures of me with his phone. Hehe ... He loves doing that!

After lunch, we went to Qlap Mall, watching Vantage Point. It's a cool movie, you should watch it! I'd rate it 8/10! While waiting for the movie at 4.30, we hung out outside the Arcade. He laughed with tears as I told him jokes that I know :) That's the moment I have missed since the break up. We have gone our separate ways, but still love each other, that I'm sure of. My hectic and busy life lately has made it difficult for us to meet or even spend the time on the phone. Well, I guess, that helps since we both know it's not gonna lead us to nowhere in the end right...

So, after the movie, I went home, seeing my mum, sisters and bros at the kitchen table, talking about work and joking around :) I miss that too! Man! I should spend more time with my family! I've been away from home for so long now!

Then one of my sisters came up with this plan; us going out to the movie. Now, THAT, we have not done for so long too! I was tired, literally tired, and needed some sleep but she begged and blamed me for not spending time with them anymore, so I went up my room and got ready. It was touching when she went to my room just to check on me so I would't change my mind :) Then off we went to The Mall. We reached there at almost 10pm and the movie started at 9.30pm. So, yeah! We missed it!!

Waiting for another 30 minutes for my lil brother at the Food Court, we met our aunt and her daughters. Chit-chatting for a moment, they left and my sis bought dinner at Jollibee. We enjoyed the Jollibee Chocolate Cool Pearls and it's only $1.95. Cheap and yummy! ;)

The movie started at 11.30pm, which was full coz of the bookings. We had to wait infront of the counter to grab any seats that's canceled. While waiting, we watched the sneak previews. We set a date to watch College Road Trip and Forbidden (something) with Jackie Chan and Jet Li in it! Should be fun movies! 15 minutes before the movie started, we got the seats, yey! :) We watched 10,000 BC. Nice movie. I'm not gonna tell; you should watch it pal! ;)

We reached home at about 2am. I went to bed straight, with smiley face! It was a wonderful day afterall :)

No comments:

I AM AN ARIES: The Daredevil (huh??)

Energetic (yea, in many ways)

Adventurous and spontaneous (definitely)

Confident and enthusiastic (yup!)

Fun (hmm ... I should ask my friends that!)

Loves a challenge (100%)

EXTREMELY impatient (well, I hate waiting. Does that count??)

Sometimes selfish (am I??)

Short fuse; easily angered (hell yeah!)

Lively, passionate and sharp wit (hmm ... No comment!)

Outgoing (for sure!)

Lose interest quickly - easily bored (most of the time)

Egostical (in some ways; my baby says "in MANY ways" LOL!!)

Courageous and assertive (I agree!)

Tends to be physical and athletic (hmm ... Naah!!)

dumpr.net

Fun with your photos
Created with dumpr.net - photo fun

My engagement: 01.01.10

My engagement: 01.01.10
Suzila Ahmad

The engagement ring :)

A cake from him

For him

With my dad & Sharul's :)

With my mum and his :)

With two of my closest girlfriends: Azean & Yanti :)