Seconds ticking to our Big Day

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Seconds ticking since Suzila is HIS

Tuesday 11 March 2008

Suzila is Relieved!

Hi everyone! Hi Mamashasha! How's my lil darling doing? Miss her so much! Hi Mo! Thanks for the long chat today. I hope your baby's fine now. To Seagull, what happened dude? Where have you gone to? And to Arzi, thanks for the wonderful nights dear :) Love you all!

I've been away for sometime now. Been busy with work and now attending a week course. I'm glad actually, away from work and the office. Now just gotta focus on the course I'm attending. It's fun and a relief! Hence the topic for today! :)

I was kinda blue last week. Maybe cause of the pressure and all. Besides, I missed Sharul a lot but was relieved after we met the other day. I went out with BLA+1 last Sunday. Johnny loves the presents we bought him, so it seemed ;) Thanks for the treat and the cute presents Johnny! I love the keychain :) Adding extra bunch to ones I already have now. Was so stuffed with western food that day. Then off we went to The Mall. Then Arzi texted me. I was glad getting it and that night, we went out. I like this guy. He's fun to be with. He loves golf and that's all he ever talks about! We went out again the next night. Thanks for the drinks Arzi. Keep it coming hehe ;)

It's a relief too when my ticket to Hong Kong for June's vacation is finally confirmed, yey! Never been there but my cuzzie has gone there once and she's going there again this June so I guess, it's worth going. The ticket price last Wednesday night was BND740 while on that very day, it was BND577, which my two girlfriends bought online at the office! Then the next day, Leng texted me up, saying that the ticket price had dropped to BND576 so she purchased for me, as I couldn't go online at that time cause I was attending a meeting at work. Thanks Leng. Will pay you back at the end of this month, after my K.K. vacation with the girls this 24th to 26th March :) What a relief!!! K.K., here we come!!! Hong Kong, open your arms!!! :p

I had a long chat with Mo just now. Actually, I was kinda worried days ago cause it seemed that he was avoiding me. Thank God he's not :) That's a real relief really cause I don't wanna lose a good friend like him :) He's funny and I love sharing things with him cause we have lots in common, right from the food we love up to favourite movies we're watching! We're even weak on the same things! We hate reading and are very bad in calculations! Haha. You're a funny guy dude! I love you!

Another relief for me today is, I finally managed to finish up my study proposal. Well guys, last Saturday, my boss just told me that he's proposing my name to further my study in Singapore. I'm honoured that he's got that high expectation on me. I really appreciate that. So, I promised to try my best. Today, I stayed back during lunch time at the place I'm having the course and finished up the proposal. Alhamdulillah, I did it all in two hours.

After the course, I rushed back to my workplace and showed it to the boss. He was impressed and promised me to give a high recommendation for me to obtain the scholarship. I hope I will get it :) If I don't, I'd still be thankful to God for giving me the opportunity to at least try to get it. The bottom line is, I get the trust from someone I respect and look upon at work. Not only trust, but his willingness to make it come true as well. Now THAT's a big relief :) You don't get to have this chance everyday so for me, it's an achievement...

So people, I am thankful to God for all the blessings. All the pain and tests He's given me are now eroding. Thank You God for everything. I am forever relieved that I have faith in You :)

No comments:

I AM AN ARIES: The Daredevil (huh??)

Energetic (yea, in many ways)

Adventurous and spontaneous (definitely)

Confident and enthusiastic (yup!)

Fun (hmm ... I should ask my friends that!)

Loves a challenge (100%)

EXTREMELY impatient (well, I hate waiting. Does that count??)

Sometimes selfish (am I??)

Short fuse; easily angered (hell yeah!)

Lively, passionate and sharp wit (hmm ... No comment!)

Outgoing (for sure!)

Lose interest quickly - easily bored (most of the time)

Egostical (in some ways; my baby says "in MANY ways" LOL!!)

Courageous and assertive (I agree!)

Tends to be physical and athletic (hmm ... Naah!!)

dumpr.net

Fun with your photos
Created with dumpr.net - photo fun

My engagement: 01.01.10

My engagement: 01.01.10
Suzila Ahmad

The engagement ring :)

A cake from him

For him

With my dad & Sharul's :)

With my mum and his :)

With two of my closest girlfriends: Azean & Yanti :)