Seconds ticking to our Big Day

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Seconds ticking since Suzila is HIS

Saturday 22 March 2008

My Hero

You were there with my laughs
Even there when I sighed
Gave me warmth when I fell
Calmed me down when I knelt

You held me close when I afar
Let me loose when I rose
Spared me space when I overlooked
Always near where I stood

You held me up when I toppled
Soared your wings, seized me high
Made me pricey from just simple
Now a girl reaching the sky

Now a line parts us …

You’re there, I’m here
Not together, yet near
Solitude close, we both bear
We shall swallow without fear

You’ve been there showing me all
Be my guide, see me soar
Forbid me from any trouble
Be my prince, be my angel

With the space we now draw
We’re still close just like before
I’m thankful I ever met you
Cause you have been
And always be my hero …




~~Thank you baby for what you have been to me all this while. You are the best there is ever happened to me. I love you …~~

No comments:

I AM AN ARIES: The Daredevil (huh??)

Energetic (yea, in many ways)

Adventurous and spontaneous (definitely)

Confident and enthusiastic (yup!)

Fun (hmm ... I should ask my friends that!)

Loves a challenge (100%)

EXTREMELY impatient (well, I hate waiting. Does that count??)

Sometimes selfish (am I??)

Short fuse; easily angered (hell yeah!)

Lively, passionate and sharp wit (hmm ... No comment!)

Outgoing (for sure!)

Lose interest quickly - easily bored (most of the time)

Egostical (in some ways; my baby says "in MANY ways" LOL!!)

Courageous and assertive (I agree!)

Tends to be physical and athletic (hmm ... Naah!!)

dumpr.net

Fun with your photos
Created with dumpr.net - photo fun

My engagement: 01.01.10

My engagement: 01.01.10
Suzila Ahmad

The engagement ring :)

A cake from him

For him

With my dad & Sharul's :)

With my mum and his :)

With two of my closest girlfriends: Azean & Yanti :)