Seconds ticking to our Big Day

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Seconds ticking since Suzila is HIS

Friday 21 March 2008

What A Blast!

Days at work were as usual; exhausting. But I’m enjoying every moment of it each and every day now. 2008 so far is challenging for me, personally and mentally. If you read my previous blogs, you will have some ideas about my life … My not so exciting life really hehe. But I cherish every tick of the second.

Hmmm … So far, life at work is demanding. It’s become more demanding in fact. As an assistant head of department, I have chaired important meetings at work, presented my department at several other conferences and recently attended an important course for a week. I met lots of people there; some are my high school friends, some are my juniors at UBD, others are just new faces whom I enjoy having friendships with. Among these groups, I met new friends; Raheemah, Zul, Irman and Wafi. We were in the same group during the course. In fact, Irman's my long distant cousin! What a small world :) We were called “The Heroes” by the course presenter, Dr.Chan, from Singapore. I gotta admit he loves us!!! :D

Here are some pictures we snapped during the course. I had fun. We all had a blast!! I cherished every moment of it, especially the parts when we “knew” what was discussed on, and when we had to prepare materials for our presentation as a group. The five of us were so “clicked” that we could work amazingly well! I am so gonna miss the moments!

I am looking forward seeing you all again “The Heroes” members. Till we meet again. Miss you all :)

~~=~~~==~~~===~~~====~~~=====~~~====~~~===~~~==~~~=~~~==~~

~Irman, Zul, Wafi, Myself and Raheemah --> The Notorious Heroes hehe :D~

~~~~~~Me and Raheemah. Aren't we cute!! :p~~~~~~

~~~~~Content at work. We were so clicked! I miss this people!! I even miss the table!!!~~~~~

~~~~~Having a blast in every activity. Real fun! Raheemah's taking the picture. She's scared of balloons hehe :p~~~~~



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Me and the boys. Didn't take a picture with Wafi. Takut bini nya marah hehe :p
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~











~~~~~~~~~
Stuffing the lecturers with Ambuyat!
~~~~~~~~~

~~~~Me, Dr. Chan and Zul, after the closing ceremony~~~~

2 comments:

Bella said...

Salaam dearest!!!!! Raheemah here hehe Awhhh I so love the pixies you posted up. I haven't the time to update me blog yet.. In the dilemma of whether I should revive my blogspot orrrrr.... shall I just continue me current blog hehehehew hence I think one of the factor that makes me not to blog atm. I enjoy reading ur articles. In fact, I love reading em. Very fresh and astute. Bah darling. Toodles. Meet you when we have the rezqi to meet. HUGSIES!! MWAH!

Suzila A said...

Hey!! Revive it!!! It's not a request, it's an instruction!!! :p Would lurrrve reading yours too! I did go visit your pink page and wanted to leave a comment but somehow, i couldn't huhu. Dunno what happened back there. Maybe when we get to chat online (or with rezqi when we meet again) we shall find out why yea.. :) Miss you dear! I miss The Heroes!!! Uwaaaa!!!

I AM AN ARIES: The Daredevil (huh??)

Energetic (yea, in many ways)

Adventurous and spontaneous (definitely)

Confident and enthusiastic (yup!)

Fun (hmm ... I should ask my friends that!)

Loves a challenge (100%)

EXTREMELY impatient (well, I hate waiting. Does that count??)

Sometimes selfish (am I??)

Short fuse; easily angered (hell yeah!)

Lively, passionate and sharp wit (hmm ... No comment!)

Outgoing (for sure!)

Lose interest quickly - easily bored (most of the time)

Egostical (in some ways; my baby says "in MANY ways" LOL!!)

Courageous and assertive (I agree!)

Tends to be physical and athletic (hmm ... Naah!!)

dumpr.net

Fun with your photos
Created with dumpr.net - photo fun

My engagement: 01.01.10

My engagement: 01.01.10
Suzila Ahmad

The engagement ring :)

A cake from him

For him

With my dad & Sharul's :)

With my mum and his :)

With two of my closest girlfriends: Azean & Yanti :)