Seconds ticking to our Big Day

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Seconds ticking since Suzila is HIS

Monday 3 March 2008

THE ONE


I need passion
From one I yearn
I need truth
From one I choose
I need the one
Who makes me shine
I need patience
When I am blind

I need silence
When I am mad
I need the one
Who truly cares

I need one
Who shows me smiles
When I am busy
Yet, proud of me
Who’s always there
And be my company

I need one
Who massages me
When I’m weary
Or tired really

I need one
Who wraps me tight
In my every sleep
Whispers words
Gently in my ear
Be my blanket
Be my shed

I need one
Who expresses
How beauty
Always be with me
I need one
Who’s gentle
Shows me all
Always be my angel

I need one
Who’s there
When I’m in need
Or in despair
Making me laugh
At all times
Be my clown
When I am down

I need one
Who dials my number
When he’s busy
Or in anger
I need one
Who has me
In his mind
Twenty-four seven
All the time

I need one
Who gives me hugs
When I’m stress
Or even cry
Who lends an ear
Or loans his shoulder
Be my guardian
Despite his power

I need one
Who ends our fights
Who listens
And makes it better
I need one
Who calls me “baby”
When he’s chilling
Or even whining

I need one
Who loves me truly
Who takes me
And only me. . .


~~~ Life has been hectic for me recently. My work is so demanding that I have no time to even hang out with my girlfriends. My health has also been affected by my busy life and when night falls, all I need is someone who is there to cheer me up. Tonight, I am so exhausted! I had a long day at work with our continuous meetings and assignments! So just letting out all the stress here in the poem. I am obviously in need of a company right now people! Desperately in need of "The One". Where are you Mr. Right??? ~~~

No comments:

I AM AN ARIES: The Daredevil (huh??)

Energetic (yea, in many ways)

Adventurous and spontaneous (definitely)

Confident and enthusiastic (yup!)

Fun (hmm ... I should ask my friends that!)

Loves a challenge (100%)

EXTREMELY impatient (well, I hate waiting. Does that count??)

Sometimes selfish (am I??)

Short fuse; easily angered (hell yeah!)

Lively, passionate and sharp wit (hmm ... No comment!)

Outgoing (for sure!)

Lose interest quickly - easily bored (most of the time)

Egostical (in some ways; my baby says "in MANY ways" LOL!!)

Courageous and assertive (I agree!)

Tends to be physical and athletic (hmm ... Naah!!)

dumpr.net

Fun with your photos
Created with dumpr.net - photo fun

My engagement: 01.01.10

My engagement: 01.01.10
Suzila Ahmad

The engagement ring :)

A cake from him

For him

With my dad & Sharul's :)

With my mum and his :)

With two of my closest girlfriends: Azean & Yanti :)