Seconds ticking to our Big Day

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Seconds ticking since Suzila is HIS

Saturday 15 August 2009

Bridex

Finally managed to go there today. Been meaning to do so since it first opened last Wednesday. Well, it was supposed to be a very cool exhibition IF my feet weren't so tired of walking all the way to the bus stand at Jerudong Park today, in the hot sun! That was already a turn off really pfft!! What's worse, it was hard to find parking spaces that Sharul and I had to wait for my siblings for half an hour in the hot weather: we had everyone's tickets sheeshh!! Then while waiting, we turned to this loud woman on her way out, shouting to her friends who were just going in saying, "It's BORING!!" on top of her lungs. The rest of us at the entrance were like ... okay, thanks bitch! You just spoiled our day!!

Anyway, with empty tummy, we proceeded to the first cafeteria we spotted on, had a few drinks and snacks. That'll do to at least make us feel better after draining our sweat out in the long walk. Inside was pretty cool. Though with aching feet, I couldn't help admiring a few displays, though I am not a great fan of missiles or any war related items. Dad was even taking pictures of the Pakistani's displayed weapons. Sharul helped him to snap a few photos using dad's phone. None of us brough cameras today, silly me especially. Darn it!!

Sharul tried out a few specs, safety specs really, for his work. Too bad we didn't bring enough cash. For $98, those specs were really a bargain! Before the promotion price, it was about $105 (?). Well, he'll get it when he goes to Singapore next time.

I admired seeing kids with excitement in their faces: them wearing army suits and holding guns, aiming to something and pretending to shoot. Even taking pictures of tanks and missiles as backgrounds, all wide smiles. At one time, I overheard this parent saying to his sons, with excitement, urging to a booth ahead saying, "There's pretty cool stuff over there, let's!" His kids were as excited as their father. I wonder if Sharul would have that kind of bond with our sons too one day *wink wink* ;)

It was a long day at work and going to such exhibition on a hot day wasn't a good idea afterall. Not to mention going with empty pockets! Darn it, my baby looks sexy with those specs!! *sigh*

I'll make sure that we'll get to Bridex 2011 on time even to witness the air show. And hopefully there'll be no spoilers saying bad things about the exhibition. Spoilers always kill anybody's mood you see! Pfft!!!

*************************************************************

The tickets. Fooling around with my phone camera while waiting for my siblings and dad to arrive at the entrance.Cool huh! The exhibition is held here in the buildings of both sides of this dome shaped hall :)Heee :D bonding it! Sharul and my dad ;) Dad was amazed seeing the Pakistani's exhibited weapons and told Sharul to take pictures of them using his phone :)Haha! I made him stay so I could take a picture of him with this model military wagon (?) of the Jordanian Government :)Pretty cool models. I said to Sharul: I'll have this in our baby boy's room. And he was like ... huh?? LoL!! :P Of course with trains, small people, houses bla bla bla ;)I can never have the patience doing this .. We asked the cost of the sinjang made by this company and on discounts, it costs BND1,600!!! Fuhh!!!Thank God there're stalls selling drinks! Sharul had watermelon, I had green apple. Very fresh!I prefer him with the transparent specs :)Teehehehe :P Me and my sis trying out the helmet. Man it's heavy!!Smile! You're on candid camera!! Heee :D My baby leaning against a Malaysian military boat.Ain't this cool or what! Phew!!Us killing the time while my sister was shopping for Bridex bags, which took FOREVER! Grrr!!

No comments:

I AM AN ARIES: The Daredevil (huh??)

Energetic (yea, in many ways)

Adventurous and spontaneous (definitely)

Confident and enthusiastic (yup!)

Fun (hmm ... I should ask my friends that!)

Loves a challenge (100%)

EXTREMELY impatient (well, I hate waiting. Does that count??)

Sometimes selfish (am I??)

Short fuse; easily angered (hell yeah!)

Lively, passionate and sharp wit (hmm ... No comment!)

Outgoing (for sure!)

Lose interest quickly - easily bored (most of the time)

Egostical (in some ways; my baby says "in MANY ways" LOL!!)

Courageous and assertive (I agree!)

Tends to be physical and athletic (hmm ... Naah!!)

dumpr.net

Fun with your photos
Created with dumpr.net - photo fun

My engagement: 01.01.10

My engagement: 01.01.10
Suzila Ahmad

The engagement ring :)

A cake from him

For him

With my dad & Sharul's :)

With my mum and his :)

With two of my closest girlfriends: Azean & Yanti :)