Seconds ticking to our Big Day

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Seconds ticking since Suzila is HIS

Monday 27 December 2010

The last few preparations

And so, I gave in. I finally agreed to help out DF to decorate the hantarans for me (from him) coz mom were so bising knowing that he would be spending hundreds of cash to get the hantarans done at the shop. So we spent the whole day and night doing 12 hantarans at one go. I didn't wanna spend more days doing it. It's kind of the inside me protesting I must say, though I didn't have much say in the end. DF's sisters and himself went home tired. Hah! Padan muka!!

Here are sneak-peeks of the hantarans that we've done..
From him to me.. Black / grey / white theme..
From me to him.. Blue / grey / white theme..


Yesterday DF finally went to see the imam for our akad nikah. Yes, finally! After much pressuring from me. Men can be very very slow! We women do things, little things, not so perfectly but enough to get us smile with satisfaction. Well, at least, that's me. And so, with all the woman-power in me, I finally get to DF's head that we NEED a videographer!

And so, yesterday afternoon, we went to see one for our wedding. We're still considering it coz it would cost us $700 for all four events. We did try calling as many videographers as possible but most all are taken now. We might settle on Fotosaiko. DF liked them.

5 more days to the nikah. DF said to me yesterday: "It feels like a dream that next week's our nikah." I told him: "I feel the same!"


PS: I got pimples now coz I've been having problems getting to bed early. The past two days, I only had four hours sleep. Now it's just past 1am. I am sure I'll be fast asleep at 4am and wake up at 8am.. Sometimes I wonder. Do all brides-to-be have this problem?? I have panda eyes now. Oh great. Just what I need!

And I need to do something about my room. Fast! Coz now, it's a shipwreck!!

No comments:

I AM AN ARIES: The Daredevil (huh??)

Energetic (yea, in many ways)

Adventurous and spontaneous (definitely)

Confident and enthusiastic (yup!)

Fun (hmm ... I should ask my friends that!)

Loves a challenge (100%)

EXTREMELY impatient (well, I hate waiting. Does that count??)

Sometimes selfish (am I??)

Short fuse; easily angered (hell yeah!)

Lively, passionate and sharp wit (hmm ... No comment!)

Outgoing (for sure!)

Lose interest quickly - easily bored (most of the time)

Egostical (in some ways; my baby says "in MANY ways" LOL!!)

Courageous and assertive (I agree!)

Tends to be physical and athletic (hmm ... Naah!!)

dumpr.net

Fun with your photos
Created with dumpr.net - photo fun

My engagement: 01.01.10

My engagement: 01.01.10
Suzila Ahmad

The engagement ring :)

A cake from him

For him

With my dad & Sharul's :)

With my mum and his :)

With two of my closest girlfriends: Azean & Yanti :)