Seconds ticking to our Big Day

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Seconds ticking since Suzila is HIS

Sunday 20 January 2008

2001, 2008

I thought today would be filled with emotion and tears but it was really the opposite of it all. If me and Sharul were still a couple and had the blessing from my parents, we would be married today, as planned. I gave him a ring last night. I didn't want to make it sound too expressive so I said, "Hey! We're supposed to be married tomorrow, weren't we?" There was silence on the other line. It took him a while to get what I was saying. "It's 20th January, 2008. We planned to get married on this date, remember?" Another silence there. "Yes, I remember."

I had lunch with BLA+1 today at Emperor's Court then I called Sharul. We went out and had a talk about what had happened between us that ended with us in silence. It was touchy when we eventually smiled at each other over the heartache that we have. We have agreed to become friends the moment we learnt that it's impossible for us to be one. We have faced the fact and admitted to God's words.

20th January represents 2001, the year we met. As today falls on Sunday, we decided to tie the knot so as to remember the date we fell in love and 2008 as the year we get married. Sweet isn't it…

Sharul, may our lives be blessed always. I love you...

2 comments:

teacher normas said...

hello ling...mm..i feel sorry to hear this from you, in fact I already knew about this. Well, as I said to you before, if u both are meant to be together, you guys would be as one. I just hope you will find someone else that can make you happy and then get married. Amin.

Suzila A said...

Thanks dearie! I am glad Sharul and I are still friends. That's really a blessing in disguise coz now that I have accepted His will, I have become a better person and closer to Him. Allah knows best and may my happiness be in my destiny. Amin...

I AM AN ARIES: The Daredevil (huh??)

Energetic (yea, in many ways)

Adventurous and spontaneous (definitely)

Confident and enthusiastic (yup!)

Fun (hmm ... I should ask my friends that!)

Loves a challenge (100%)

EXTREMELY impatient (well, I hate waiting. Does that count??)

Sometimes selfish (am I??)

Short fuse; easily angered (hell yeah!)

Lively, passionate and sharp wit (hmm ... No comment!)

Outgoing (for sure!)

Lose interest quickly - easily bored (most of the time)

Egostical (in some ways; my baby says "in MANY ways" LOL!!)

Courageous and assertive (I agree!)

Tends to be physical and athletic (hmm ... Naah!!)

dumpr.net

Fun with your photos
Created with dumpr.net - photo fun

My engagement: 01.01.10

My engagement: 01.01.10
Suzila Ahmad

The engagement ring :)

A cake from him

For him

With my dad & Sharul's :)

With my mum and his :)

With two of my closest girlfriends: Azean & Yanti :)