Seconds ticking to our Big Day

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Seconds ticking since Suzila is HIS

Saturday 26 January 2008

To MO, Words From The Heart

Hi MO! Thanks for visiting my page here. As I said to you before, I really appreciate our time online together. You have made me feel much better and concious of things that I was naive about before. Thanks for the talking. Thanks for the time. Thanks for truth. Thanks for listening. Thanks for everything! :)

Honestly here people, couldn't think of better words for my friend MO here. That's how much he has made me feel. I feel 'speechless!' Not for the truth but for what he has taught me to 'see'. But dearie, there are limits to how I 'see' things that happened. My world is so small and 'trouble' is the last thing that I want to cause everyone with. I hope all the talking started and ended there okay dear... :)

Here are some lines for you my friend. The voice from my heart. Hope you can 'hear' it the way I 'say' it...

Net we met
Jokes told
Smile on me
Secrets unfold
Open up more
Trust built
Closer now
Can’t think somehow
Words are nothing
Compared to you darling
‘Bad verses!’ you’d say
But believe me man!
I am trying here
Can’t think straight
Guess words can’t weigh
The kindness, care
And all that you’ve shared


Thanks again. May Allah grants us both with good hearts and stronger faith in Him each and every day of our lives, Ameeen...

No comments:

I AM AN ARIES: The Daredevil (huh??)

Energetic (yea, in many ways)

Adventurous and spontaneous (definitely)

Confident and enthusiastic (yup!)

Fun (hmm ... I should ask my friends that!)

Loves a challenge (100%)

EXTREMELY impatient (well, I hate waiting. Does that count??)

Sometimes selfish (am I??)

Short fuse; easily angered (hell yeah!)

Lively, passionate and sharp wit (hmm ... No comment!)

Outgoing (for sure!)

Lose interest quickly - easily bored (most of the time)

Egostical (in some ways; my baby says "in MANY ways" LOL!!)

Courageous and assertive (I agree!)

Tends to be physical and athletic (hmm ... Naah!!)

dumpr.net

Fun with your photos
Created with dumpr.net - photo fun

My engagement: 01.01.10

My engagement: 01.01.10
Suzila Ahmad

The engagement ring :)

A cake from him

For him

With my dad & Sharul's :)

With my mum and his :)

With two of my closest girlfriends: Azean & Yanti :)