Seconds ticking to our Big Day

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Seconds ticking since Suzila is HIS

Tuesday 1 January 2008

UNFORGETTABLE 2007!!!

Here comes the new year! Yet, I still feel like I am in 2007. In fact, I am not quite 'ready' to let go of 2007 yet. Why? A lot of things happened last year.

I was busy the whole year, with various demanding workloads that should be handled with care and 100% concentration. Then again, the saddest thing was I broke up with my ex whom I had gone out with for almost 6 years. With the heartache, I traveled to several places 'to see' His wide world and open up my mind on what I have missed the last 28 years of my life. Alhamdulillah, I learnt a lot and I start to 'love' myself again. Sharul and I remain bestfriends.

Then, in April, I joined Tagged and have become active since last May. Really guys, Tagged has helped me a lot with a lot of things. Of course, I met lots of people and I have met some of them in person. A few months ago, Alex from Malaysia came to see me, twice in fact, then Rocky C, a Filipino, visited me soon after that. And last month, I had an eye-to-eye meeting with Mamashasha, who is now a close friend of mine! When I had my vacation in KL a few weeks ago, I met Frank, Henry, Kingsley and Clement. They are all nice people and I am so glad that we are friends.

Among those I befriended, I became very close with one special person, Sulaiman. This person has changed me a lot in so many ways, changes my perspectives in life and makes me more matured in seeing things around me, especially the Almighty's attention on me all this time. Now, as I see it, life without sadness is life without happiness. Thank you Sulaiman. All your teachings will be with me always, InsyaAllah! And recently, I opened this blogspot, as requested by some of my Tagged fwenz. And I am glad that YOU spotted me here and reading this!! Hehe :)

Career wise, I am glad to say, I have achieved from the hardwork and sweat I spent last year. I chaired several meetings, went all the way to other offices and districts to represent our papers, holding two important responsibilities trusted on me (that might have caused thousands of people's future IF I mishandled them) and I also held a post that required me to look after and lead at least 65 people under me. Now, after an administration reshu­ffling, I am holding one of the biggest posts at work, Alhamdulillah, and I am very proud to be 'spotted' by those higher ranked officers in the Ministry and represented my department to Singapore on a course for a week last November. You see, I have A LOT of things to remember and cherish last year.

2007, you are UNFORGETTABLE!!!

No comments:

I AM AN ARIES: The Daredevil (huh??)

Energetic (yea, in many ways)

Adventurous and spontaneous (definitely)

Confident and enthusiastic (yup!)

Fun (hmm ... I should ask my friends that!)

Loves a challenge (100%)

EXTREMELY impatient (well, I hate waiting. Does that count??)

Sometimes selfish (am I??)

Short fuse; easily angered (hell yeah!)

Lively, passionate and sharp wit (hmm ... No comment!)

Outgoing (for sure!)

Lose interest quickly - easily bored (most of the time)

Egostical (in some ways; my baby says "in MANY ways" LOL!!)

Courageous and assertive (I agree!)

Tends to be physical and athletic (hmm ... Naah!!)

dumpr.net

Fun with your photos
Created with dumpr.net - photo fun

My engagement: 01.01.10

My engagement: 01.01.10
Suzila Ahmad

The engagement ring :)

A cake from him

For him

With my dad & Sharul's :)

With my mum and his :)

With two of my closest girlfriends: Azean & Yanti :)