Seconds ticking to our Big Day

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Seconds ticking since Suzila is HIS

Thursday 3 January 2008

Soled Hearts

She gazed out the window ... breathless
Watching the rain hit the ground
Her heart's filled of desires ... sighing
To reach out and cry
“Come back baby, come to me!
Don’t leave me, hold me please ...”
But could he hear her scream
When he’s there out of her reach

Now the rain fell harder ... louder
Beating the ground, wetting the floor
Her heart's full of crave ... hopeless
For her soul so poor
Desperately wanting him
And needing him forever
“Come baby, come heal me
Melt this icy heart please!”

The wind blew hard now ... thudding
Branch knocking on the window seal
Startling her from that dream
When their arms together tied
And fingers tight in between
He kissed her forehead tenderly
Drawing a smile on her face
As she closed her eyes
She whispered “Make this live please ...”

That dream’s gone now
Her heart beat nothing but his name
Looking at the empty walls
A tear dropped in the empty soul

The rain’s stopped
But her heart’s still raining
The night falls torture her pillow
As she cries herself to sleep
“Oh baby I miss you!
My heart bursts with the thought of you”
His voice fills the space
Draws a sweet smile on her face
His jokes kill her pain
Though goodbye seems to remain

She wants him still and loves him much
He says the same, even cries in sighs
Two worlds apart, forever attached
No one understands, but those two hearts

2 comments:

teacher normas said...

Ling...I know this poem you dedicate especially for Sulaiman, don't you?? And everything and anything you wrote in here actually it came from the bottom of your heart.Am I right? Well, anyway...thanks for your comment...I love you too...even we just knew eah other about 2 months ago...seems like we know each other for years...

Suzila A said...

Thanks dearie. Bingo! You're right! Loved him before, love him still, will love him tomorrow, for always. He's the love of my life!!!

I AM AN ARIES: The Daredevil (huh??)

Energetic (yea, in many ways)

Adventurous and spontaneous (definitely)

Confident and enthusiastic (yup!)

Fun (hmm ... I should ask my friends that!)

Loves a challenge (100%)

EXTREMELY impatient (well, I hate waiting. Does that count??)

Sometimes selfish (am I??)

Short fuse; easily angered (hell yeah!)

Lively, passionate and sharp wit (hmm ... No comment!)

Outgoing (for sure!)

Lose interest quickly - easily bored (most of the time)

Egostical (in some ways; my baby says "in MANY ways" LOL!!)

Courageous and assertive (I agree!)

Tends to be physical and athletic (hmm ... Naah!!)

dumpr.net

Fun with your photos
Created with dumpr.net - photo fun

My engagement: 01.01.10

My engagement: 01.01.10
Suzila Ahmad

The engagement ring :)

A cake from him

For him

With my dad & Sharul's :)

With my mum and his :)

With two of my closest girlfriends: Azean & Yanti :)