Seconds ticking to our Big Day

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Seconds ticking since Suzila is HIS

Friday 4 January 2008

Touching Moments

This time, I dedicated this post for my close friend, Mamashasha. Dearie, I mean every word I wrote here..

At the door, wore that smile
Stepped my foot in that aisle
Shasha's there smiling at me
Waving gleefully, eyes on me
Gathering all feel welcome
Time passed, gotta go home
Kissed goodbye, forever not
Till next time, see you lot!


My dearest friend, thanks for the lunch invitation (and dinner!) today. On the way home, I counted the hours I spent with your family at your place. Wow! I was there for 7 hours! Do u believe that?! I feel like home being among you guys and I do hope the invitations will keep coming (up till you guys are there in the UK haha). Really Zee! I thank you for the sweet and welcoming treatment. Wish I have a family and a baby (as cute as Shasha :p) and invite you guys to my place too! You will definitely get my extra specials too!!!!

I had a good time today. Hope our friendship blooms forever! :)

1 comment:

teacher normas said...

Welcome dearie. Anyway, you are always welcome to come to my place.hehe...as we both admitted, you and me are like sisters. I really can feel that when I am with you. I really mean it. Somehow, I even feel more closer to you than my other friend that I have. Hopefully, this really close friendship will be bloomz forever. Amin. I also pray for you, so that you will meet your guy,get married and have a baby. Amin.

I AM AN ARIES: The Daredevil (huh??)

Energetic (yea, in many ways)

Adventurous and spontaneous (definitely)

Confident and enthusiastic (yup!)

Fun (hmm ... I should ask my friends that!)

Loves a challenge (100%)

EXTREMELY impatient (well, I hate waiting. Does that count??)

Sometimes selfish (am I??)

Short fuse; easily angered (hell yeah!)

Lively, passionate and sharp wit (hmm ... No comment!)

Outgoing (for sure!)

Lose interest quickly - easily bored (most of the time)

Egostical (in some ways; my baby says "in MANY ways" LOL!!)

Courageous and assertive (I agree!)

Tends to be physical and athletic (hmm ... Naah!!)

dumpr.net

Fun with your photos
Created with dumpr.net - photo fun

My engagement: 01.01.10

My engagement: 01.01.10
Suzila Ahmad

The engagement ring :)

A cake from him

For him

With my dad & Sharul's :)

With my mum and his :)

With two of my closest girlfriends: Azean & Yanti :)