Seconds ticking to our Big Day

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Seconds ticking since Suzila is HIS

Sunday 13 January 2008

OURS


Hi everyone! Here’s a poem made by myself and Mamashasha. We really cracked our minds doing this so we’d really appreciate it that you read through and see how close we’ve become over Tagged. You may copy and paste this but we’re sure you can never sense how strong our friendship is :)

A ‘hello’ started it all
All words were then one
The midnight rang was I recalled
Forget the moment would be none
Laughters followed, secrets shared
Trust built, friendship cared
Shared and cared where it began
Jokes build our friendship, again and again
Memories made, our friendship never ends
Time spent outside the net
Our meetings just can’t await

Lunch dates always made
Times weekly never wasted
‘Yeah sure!’ always the answer
Say ‘No’ would be never
Time and time on the line
Making sure everything's fine
Your cooking’s delicious, all perfect
Ambuyat and sambal make me fat :)
Cookings praised, hospitality appreciated
Felt cared, loved and well-treated
Hey! That's my line u're stealing from
They're all true, didn't wanna go home
Cute Shasha kissed me goodbye
Will sure never stop dropping by
Didn’t wanna go home surely proven
Never stop dropping by, surely can
You’re always welcome here dear
Today, tomorrow and even the day after
Thanks mama for your kindness
My friend, you’ve filled my loneliness
Through this verse, I’m proud to say
You’re always be my soulmate
Each line represents, honestly made
To show all we're best of mates

PS: Black verses by Mamashasha, Blue verses by Suzila

3 comments:

teacher normas said...

Hello darling...
yeah..we made it. I kept on reading our poem.haha..well, we had fun. Dinally, we did it.haha...thanks to you dear

Suzila A said...

Hey! Don't thank me! Thanks to us both really hehe :) You have a borned talent anyway dear. You just need 'polishing' ;) Remember, write for yourself, let the words flow and care less about people's judgement on your writings. Can't wait to see your poem for your sayang ;p Will keep visiting your page for it!!! I know I'm gonna be your first fan!!!! :D

teacher normas said...

haha..thanks to you and myself..haha..well ling, actually, I love to to write poems...but had no confidence before. But now, I know I can do it..and in fact more better than what we did together. I just need your support.hehe...I am trying to finish my poem for my sayang..then..Insya Allah..by today, I will try to post it in here...k.Byezzz

I AM AN ARIES: The Daredevil (huh??)

Energetic (yea, in many ways)

Adventurous and spontaneous (definitely)

Confident and enthusiastic (yup!)

Fun (hmm ... I should ask my friends that!)

Loves a challenge (100%)

EXTREMELY impatient (well, I hate waiting. Does that count??)

Sometimes selfish (am I??)

Short fuse; easily angered (hell yeah!)

Lively, passionate and sharp wit (hmm ... No comment!)

Outgoing (for sure!)

Lose interest quickly - easily bored (most of the time)

Egostical (in some ways; my baby says "in MANY ways" LOL!!)

Courageous and assertive (I agree!)

Tends to be physical and athletic (hmm ... Naah!!)

dumpr.net

Fun with your photos
Created with dumpr.net - photo fun

My engagement: 01.01.10

My engagement: 01.01.10
Suzila Ahmad

The engagement ring :)

A cake from him

For him

With my dad & Sharul's :)

With my mum and his :)

With two of my closest girlfriends: Azean & Yanti :)