Seconds ticking to our Big Day

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Seconds ticking since Suzila is HIS

Thursday 28 February 2008

Grow Old With You ~ Adam Sandler in The Wedding Singer ~

I wanna make you smile
Whenever you’re sad
Carry you around when your arthritis’ bad
Oh all I wanna do
Is grow old with you

I’ll get your medicine
When your tummy aches
Build you fire if the furnace breaks
Oh it could be so nice
Growing old with you

I’ll miss you . . . kiss you
Give you my coat when you are cold
Need you . . . feed you
Even let you hold the remote control

So let me do the dishes in our kitchen sink
Put you to bed when you’ve had so much to drink
Oh I could be the man
Grows old with you

I wanna grow old with you . . .



~~~~ I always love this song. I love this movie and I always love Drew Barrymore! The song's so simple yet it's got so touching lyrics! Can't believe the movie's made 10 years ago! ~~~~

No comments:

I AM AN ARIES: The Daredevil (huh??)

Energetic (yea, in many ways)

Adventurous and spontaneous (definitely)

Confident and enthusiastic (yup!)

Fun (hmm ... I should ask my friends that!)

Loves a challenge (100%)

EXTREMELY impatient (well, I hate waiting. Does that count??)

Sometimes selfish (am I??)

Short fuse; easily angered (hell yeah!)

Lively, passionate and sharp wit (hmm ... No comment!)

Outgoing (for sure!)

Lose interest quickly - easily bored (most of the time)

Egostical (in some ways; my baby says "in MANY ways" LOL!!)

Courageous and assertive (I agree!)

Tends to be physical and athletic (hmm ... Naah!!)

dumpr.net

Fun with your photos
Created with dumpr.net - photo fun

My engagement: 01.01.10

My engagement: 01.01.10
Suzila Ahmad

The engagement ring :)

A cake from him

For him

With my dad & Sharul's :)

With my mum and his :)

With two of my closest girlfriends: Azean & Yanti :)