Seconds ticking to our Big Day

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Seconds ticking since Suzila is HIS

Saturday 23 February 2008

. . . I WANT . . .


I want life to greet me
When I open my eyes and see
Everybody’s smiles on me
And chuckles of my babies

I want to wake up with a smile
A grin on my face that’s so mild
For being loved is just startling
It’ll be a dream that’s so amazing

I want to wake up with heartfelt desire
To pour my love and all my care
To all that I own and ever have
To everyone that I shall bear

I want to be where they are
To be the center in their mind
To be the crest in their heart
So I won’t be forgotten and left behind

I want to be everywhere
To everywhere they go
To follow to track them
To protect them from harm

For I show my love amid actions
For everybody to sense
How I want others to see
How great my love is

I want to walk, run and lie
With those in my heart reside
I want to smile, laugh and cry
With those in my heart survive

I want to open my eyes and see
Whom I love where I’d be
I want to see when my eyes closed
Seeing my loved ones though in sleep

I want the one truly to come
When all he wants is me in his arms
Together we’ll share ups and downs
Till we grow old with hundred lines

1 comment:

teacher normas said...

hello there..here you are with your poem again..hehe...well, everything you let it out through this poem all about what you really want in your life. This is one good way to 'say'your feelings. At least, I can feel your honesty in it.

I AM AN ARIES: The Daredevil (huh??)

Energetic (yea, in many ways)

Adventurous and spontaneous (definitely)

Confident and enthusiastic (yup!)

Fun (hmm ... I should ask my friends that!)

Loves a challenge (100%)

EXTREMELY impatient (well, I hate waiting. Does that count??)

Sometimes selfish (am I??)

Short fuse; easily angered (hell yeah!)

Lively, passionate and sharp wit (hmm ... No comment!)

Outgoing (for sure!)

Lose interest quickly - easily bored (most of the time)

Egostical (in some ways; my baby says "in MANY ways" LOL!!)

Courageous and assertive (I agree!)

Tends to be physical and athletic (hmm ... Naah!!)

dumpr.net

Fun with your photos
Created with dumpr.net - photo fun

My engagement: 01.01.10

My engagement: 01.01.10
Suzila Ahmad

The engagement ring :)

A cake from him

For him

With my dad & Sharul's :)

With my mum and his :)

With two of my closest girlfriends: Azean & Yanti :)