Seconds ticking to our Big Day

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Seconds ticking since Suzila is HIS

Wednesday 20 February 2008

WASTED, UNAPPRECIATED, IMMORAL

Can't stop my head from thinking about the abandoned baby boy. Just can't understand how it could be wasted that easily . . . Just wrote something about it so to pour my disappointment over the lost of the baby . . . :(

Heartbeats, moves and kicks
Smiley seems accompanied
Somehow dash with worries
Nobody claimed the remedies

Regrets trailed
Head to toe
Who to blame
Feel ashamed

Minutes to days
Days to months
Belly beyond
Ease unfound

Moment came
Felt the pain
Cries heard
Baby borned

Its presence sensed
But ignored
Pushed aside
Ears closed

Tears dropped
Eyes shut
As baby taken
And all gone

Problem’s solved? Is that so?
I believe not coz that’s killing a soul!!!

People! People! Please listen all
Babies are innocent and pure
And care is all they need
For God sent them for us to heed
For us to feed
To love
To educate
And above all
For us to keep . . .

May the baby get the love and care from Allah The Almighty in the Jannah, Ameen . . .

1 comment:

teacher normas said...

Ling..I can feel what ever you wrote in ur poem..how difficult she pregnant for 9 months, and how dare they did this to this tiny baby created by Allah..Masya Allah...Only Allah Knows Everything..and I believe Allah bless and care the poor little baby in Jannah...

I AM AN ARIES: The Daredevil (huh??)

Energetic (yea, in many ways)

Adventurous and spontaneous (definitely)

Confident and enthusiastic (yup!)

Fun (hmm ... I should ask my friends that!)

Loves a challenge (100%)

EXTREMELY impatient (well, I hate waiting. Does that count??)

Sometimes selfish (am I??)

Short fuse; easily angered (hell yeah!)

Lively, passionate and sharp wit (hmm ... No comment!)

Outgoing (for sure!)

Lose interest quickly - easily bored (most of the time)

Egostical (in some ways; my baby says "in MANY ways" LOL!!)

Courageous and assertive (I agree!)

Tends to be physical and athletic (hmm ... Naah!!)

dumpr.net

Fun with your photos
Created with dumpr.net - photo fun

My engagement: 01.01.10

My engagement: 01.01.10
Suzila Ahmad

The engagement ring :)

A cake from him

For him

With my dad & Sharul's :)

With my mum and his :)

With two of my closest girlfriends: Azean & Yanti :)