Seconds ticking to our Big Day

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Seconds ticking since Suzila is HIS

Thursday 14 February 2008

~~LOVERS DAY NO MORE~~















When time’s here
She sees well
When time’s gone
She feels ill
To him she looks up
To sides she ignores
When time is up
Her heart sores

Lovers here
Lovers there
Where she is
No one cares
Waits for him
The one truly
When it’s coming
Gone she flees

Hearts desire
All differs
Her heart’s felt
He conquers
Her heart’s filled
He seems there
When the day comes
He’s just nowhere


There she’s again
All in pain
Lonely and dead
Hard to get
When time’s here
She’s alone
When he’s there
She’s all gone


It's my first time alone on Lovers Day in six years ... Feels so empty now that I've no one to pour my heart out to. Just let out these verses here on Valentine's Day. I shed my first tear the moment I finished the last line. Guess I've kept those hurtful feelings inside for so long. Now that it's exploded, I hope I'd smile again tomorrow.

Happy Valentine's Day everyone! May our hearts guide us to happiness and everlasting love ...

1 comment:

teacher normas said...

hello ling..
this poem is really touched me dear. I can feel exactly you feel. Well, this is a good one from you. Eventhough, it is simple but it is full of feelings.hehe...

I AM AN ARIES: The Daredevil (huh??)

Energetic (yea, in many ways)

Adventurous and spontaneous (definitely)

Confident and enthusiastic (yup!)

Fun (hmm ... I should ask my friends that!)

Loves a challenge (100%)

EXTREMELY impatient (well, I hate waiting. Does that count??)

Sometimes selfish (am I??)

Short fuse; easily angered (hell yeah!)

Lively, passionate and sharp wit (hmm ... No comment!)

Outgoing (for sure!)

Lose interest quickly - easily bored (most of the time)

Egostical (in some ways; my baby says "in MANY ways" LOL!!)

Courageous and assertive (I agree!)

Tends to be physical and athletic (hmm ... Naah!!)

dumpr.net

Fun with your photos
Created with dumpr.net - photo fun

My engagement: 01.01.10

My engagement: 01.01.10
Suzila Ahmad

The engagement ring :)

A cake from him

For him

With my dad & Sharul's :)

With my mum and his :)

With two of my closest girlfriends: Azean & Yanti :)