Seconds ticking to our Big Day

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Seconds ticking since Suzila is HIS

Sunday 3 February 2008

Prayed Wishes ~ Have You Ever ~

Have you ever woken up in the middle of the night and felt something was missing?
Have you ever wondered how complete you could have been if you did something you wished you should’ve done?
Have you ever thought of turning back the time to change something you wished you shouldn’t do?
Have you ever wished to be somewhere you prayed you should be instead of someone else?
Have you ever wanted your life differently than the life you have now?
Have you ever dreamt of replacing one’s pain just to see them happy?
Have you ever yearned for an everlasting attention from one you care?
Have you ever quit wishing for something you ever wanted in life?
Have you ever given up hope on something you have fought so much before?
Have you ever stopped praying for His attention and mercy so you’d have that smile on your face again?
Have you ever considered giving answers to all these questions?
You would say by now, have I really wished for a better life?
Have I really lived a good life?
Sometimes, I do ask myself questions like these.
Whatever answers I have in my hands, I am sure I worth God’s creation.
Thank you Lord for all the attentions you have given me. Who am I to complain? I am just your humble servant walking on your living earth till I one day bow my head to you finally.

No comments:

I AM AN ARIES: The Daredevil (huh??)

Energetic (yea, in many ways)

Adventurous and spontaneous (definitely)

Confident and enthusiastic (yup!)

Fun (hmm ... I should ask my friends that!)

Loves a challenge (100%)

EXTREMELY impatient (well, I hate waiting. Does that count??)

Sometimes selfish (am I??)

Short fuse; easily angered (hell yeah!)

Lively, passionate and sharp wit (hmm ... No comment!)

Outgoing (for sure!)

Lose interest quickly - easily bored (most of the time)

Egostical (in some ways; my baby says "in MANY ways" LOL!!)

Courageous and assertive (I agree!)

Tends to be physical and athletic (hmm ... Naah!!)

dumpr.net

Fun with your photos
Created with dumpr.net - photo fun

My engagement: 01.01.10

My engagement: 01.01.10
Suzila Ahmad

The engagement ring :)

A cake from him

For him

With my dad & Sharul's :)

With my mum and his :)

With two of my closest girlfriends: Azean & Yanti :)