Seconds ticking to our Big Day

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Seconds ticking since Suzila is HIS

Thursday 7 February 2008

Stumbled

Stepped on the pit stumbled and down
Crawled up and saw the line
Sun shone through and hit the ground
Too clumsy and lift the gown
Eyes on her with the frowns
Heads shaking words thrown
What a lady so clumsy
All cheeky and so dirty
What choice do I have she'd say
I'm just a lady with a fair
Survival is priority no one cares
She's a lady stronger than others
So don't laugh and point at her
She's just a soul like us all


This I wrote on my thought of women who are facing difficulties in life, victimised by the world around them and surviving on their own two bare hands. They maybe labeled as a bad omen but if you could see their pain, how they have faced and gone through the twist of life and still surviving ... I see that as a victory!

Let's see it this way my friends. Nobody wants to live a bad life. All of us want to be in some sort of Disney World's happy endings and living happily ever after. Do you think these women 'choose' to be like this? Living in the dark world and losing their dignity? I don't think so! No one is born with black hearts.

They have their reasons to be there. If we could give them a hand and lift them out of that world they live in, why not! They don't have a choice, that's them saying. But we DO have a choice to make their life better so let's help these women out of their misery. Let them taste the love of all and acceptance of all people. Why not! We can make this happen!!

No comments:

I AM AN ARIES: The Daredevil (huh??)

Energetic (yea, in many ways)

Adventurous and spontaneous (definitely)

Confident and enthusiastic (yup!)

Fun (hmm ... I should ask my friends that!)

Loves a challenge (100%)

EXTREMELY impatient (well, I hate waiting. Does that count??)

Sometimes selfish (am I??)

Short fuse; easily angered (hell yeah!)

Lively, passionate and sharp wit (hmm ... No comment!)

Outgoing (for sure!)

Lose interest quickly - easily bored (most of the time)

Egostical (in some ways; my baby says "in MANY ways" LOL!!)

Courageous and assertive (I agree!)

Tends to be physical and athletic (hmm ... Naah!!)

dumpr.net

Fun with your photos
Created with dumpr.net - photo fun

My engagement: 01.01.10

My engagement: 01.01.10
Suzila Ahmad

The engagement ring :)

A cake from him

For him

With my dad & Sharul's :)

With my mum and his :)

With two of my closest girlfriends: Azean & Yanti :)