Seconds ticking to our Big Day

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Seconds ticking since Suzila is HIS

Friday 3 July 2009

Final goodbye



No words could describe the hurt and sadness that the world is feeling with the loss of the greatest icon ever borned ..

Michael Jackson, we thank you for the music you made, the songs you created, the moves you danced for us. You will be greatly missed ..

It is sad (and had been) knowing the many speculations following his life, now his death ..

As his brother, Jermaine Jackson, had said in an interview with Mark Leuer today:

"Michael is a gift, from Allah, and He is taking him back. The world didn't appreciate him. The world loved him but certain people in the industry didn't appreciate him. And his time on this earth, he did good. He wanted it good, for everyone ... He wanted to change things through messages in his songs, his lyrics, through his actions ... He worked so hard to do good but it was perceived a different way ... Those people weren't ready for Michael that's why Allah took him back. Michael was a gift ... I guess a lot of people that really said most awful things about him they'd realize now how much they loved him ... Michael [was] being a wonderful person, a wonderful father, a caring person, a humanitarian ... a person who would give his last, his whatever, just to make someone else happy."

His funeral is this Tuesday. His Neverland would be his final resting place. May you rest in peace Michael.

Al-fatihah ..

***********************************************************

This is a song, a tribute to the loss of legend soul sung by The Game,Usher, Chis Brown, Puff Diddy, Polow Da Don, Mario Winans and Boys II Men.

The first time listening to the song, it felt like a shot to my heart. It's painful to seeing and losing an icon so remembered and loved by many. I am not a huge fan of Michael Jackson and I don't remember his every song and lyric. But like any other, I always follow his stories and latest songs. His songs that I grew up with are "You Are Not Alone", "Do You Remember", "Scream", "Heal The World", "Heaven Can Wait", "Beat It," "We Are The World", and countless more. I always loved watching his music videos and my all time favourites are "Do You Remember" and "Scream".

Michael will be greatly missed. May you rest in peace Michael .. :(




I remember the first time I seen you Moonwalk,
I believed I could do anything,
You made the world dance,
You made the music come to life

[Chorus]
This the type of song that make the angels cry,
I look up in the sky and I wonder why?
Why you had to go, go
I know it's better on the other side,
You were chosen from the sky
Never go, let you go

Who's Michael Jackson,
Your Michael Jackson,
I'm Michael Jackson,
We all Michael Jackson,

I guess what I'm asking is everybody bow their head,

For a legend don't breathe for a second,
Now let the air out,
Grab the hand of somebody you care about,
So you can hear my message, my confession,
Someone tell Usher, "I seen the Moonwalk",
I guess the young "Thriller" touched him,
Like he touched me, like he touched you,
So carry on his legacy, something I must do,

So I trust you lighting candles, concrete visuals,

Me and my brothers listen to Jackson 5 in the living room,
First thing I did when I heard was call Puff,
Cos him and Mike tried to stop the beef between us,
Who was us?
Me and Fifty, that beef is dead,
Him and Mike Jackson gonna take us to the ledge

[Chorus]

As I'm pouring out this liquor candles start to flicker,
When list my air ones, MJ was my nigger,
Not the one that play ball,
The one with the hollywood star,
And since I'm a Hollywood star I'm gonna tell you my story,
Never had a family that close,
Never see Barry Gordy walking through interscope,
Just like me they always had Mike in a scope,
No matter what you say,
I'm gonna love him and he's still dope,

Let me take you back to 85,

When I was in a zone,
Dancing for my momma "Thriller" jacket with all the zippers on,

Now I'm doing 90 'bout to crash in this Aston,
Listening to Outkast, I'm sorry Mrs. Jackson,
Anything I can ever do to better you,
Your son was our king so we won't Corretta you,
I'm writing this letter to all the Jackson kids, we all Jackson kids,
Time to let us through

[Chorus]

People can say what they want to say about you,
But we gon' remember the miracles that you showed us,
Through your music, through your dance, through your
You were the one that made us all realise,
That "We Are The World",
You are the one that showed us we can Moonwalk,
You gave us the beat, you gave us the rythm,
You gave us the soul,
Through us your legacy lives,
We can't stop now, we won't stop now,
Mike Jackson

[Outro]
This the kind of song to make the angels cry,
Look up in the sky, ask God why,
Why, why, do we live,
And let it die



Read the story about the life of the King of Pop here.

No comments:

I AM AN ARIES: The Daredevil (huh??)

Energetic (yea, in many ways)

Adventurous and spontaneous (definitely)

Confident and enthusiastic (yup!)

Fun (hmm ... I should ask my friends that!)

Loves a challenge (100%)

EXTREMELY impatient (well, I hate waiting. Does that count??)

Sometimes selfish (am I??)

Short fuse; easily angered (hell yeah!)

Lively, passionate and sharp wit (hmm ... No comment!)

Outgoing (for sure!)

Lose interest quickly - easily bored (most of the time)

Egostical (in some ways; my baby says "in MANY ways" LOL!!)

Courageous and assertive (I agree!)

Tends to be physical and athletic (hmm ... Naah!!)

dumpr.net

Fun with your photos
Created with dumpr.net - photo fun

My engagement: 01.01.10

My engagement: 01.01.10
Suzila Ahmad

The engagement ring :)

A cake from him

For him

With my dad & Sharul's :)

With my mum and his :)

With two of my closest girlfriends: Azean & Yanti :)