Seconds ticking to our Big Day

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Seconds ticking since Suzila is HIS

Friday 3 July 2009

Tea with BLA+1

Roslin treated us at Wecan Restaurant at Gadong today. I was a bit late: finally paid my prima bills after losing its sim card for the past 3 months. Anyway, it was a meeting I've always been waiting for since I seldom see the group after I moved to other work place. As usual, we had a blast and I am glad I still feel I am part of the family :)

Thanks to Roslin for the treat and wonderful gifts!! Happy birthday Roslin!! :D

Enjoy the pixies! :)

*********************************************************

What's on our table today!
Love the room! I didn't have to wear my mask since it's private ;)
All of us: m.i.a. Suria.Birthday girl and the birthday cup cakes :D
"S" stands for ...? Hehehe :P
The cat theme gifts from me :) Glad she loves 'em!
The gifts from Roslin to all of us, but different individual pictures :)
M.i.a. Leng. She left early.Souvenirs from Roslin, Niza and Johnny. Roslin and Niza went vacationing to Vietnam while Johnny went to Phuket :)

No comments:

I AM AN ARIES: The Daredevil (huh??)

Energetic (yea, in many ways)

Adventurous and spontaneous (definitely)

Confident and enthusiastic (yup!)

Fun (hmm ... I should ask my friends that!)

Loves a challenge (100%)

EXTREMELY impatient (well, I hate waiting. Does that count??)

Sometimes selfish (am I??)

Short fuse; easily angered (hell yeah!)

Lively, passionate and sharp wit (hmm ... No comment!)

Outgoing (for sure!)

Lose interest quickly - easily bored (most of the time)

Egostical (in some ways; my baby says "in MANY ways" LOL!!)

Courageous and assertive (I agree!)

Tends to be physical and athletic (hmm ... Naah!!)

dumpr.net

Fun with your photos
Created with dumpr.net - photo fun

My engagement: 01.01.10

My engagement: 01.01.10
Suzila Ahmad

The engagement ring :)

A cake from him

For him

With my dad & Sharul's :)

With my mum and his :)

With two of my closest girlfriends: Azean & Yanti :)