Seconds ticking to our Big Day

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Seconds ticking since Suzila is HIS

Thursday 16 July 2009

Things I wish she knows ..

She has changed. That's for sure.

Sometimes I wonder, is it me, or is it her on one of those days, if you know what I mean. Sometimes I can't seem to think why she's acting so .. not her. Sometimes I'd have to go through silence, not knowing what I had done wrong.

She was just quiet. And that face. It was .. blank.

I always wonder what's playing in her mind when she looks out that window. Am I ever in her head? If I am, what is she seeing?

I miss her. Though we're together, I still miss her.

At times, it hurts when I reached out for her hand but she snapped mine away. She'd look away too. As if watching the magic's gone away. Our magic. I wonder where it's gone to ..

I try to understand her but the harder I tried, the further away she goes. I feel that as if she's slipping away from my grasp slowly. And I can't let that happen. She's my life.

We need to talk. We need to resolve this but how do I start?

Something is missing. She feels that way. I know. She is losing something. But what is it? Is it me? She needs to know I am here. Forever here for her.

I will not let her go. Ever.

No comments:

I AM AN ARIES: The Daredevil (huh??)

Energetic (yea, in many ways)

Adventurous and spontaneous (definitely)

Confident and enthusiastic (yup!)

Fun (hmm ... I should ask my friends that!)

Loves a challenge (100%)

EXTREMELY impatient (well, I hate waiting. Does that count??)

Sometimes selfish (am I??)

Short fuse; easily angered (hell yeah!)

Lively, passionate and sharp wit (hmm ... No comment!)

Outgoing (for sure!)

Lose interest quickly - easily bored (most of the time)

Egostical (in some ways; my baby says "in MANY ways" LOL!!)

Courageous and assertive (I agree!)

Tends to be physical and athletic (hmm ... Naah!!)

dumpr.net

Fun with your photos
Created with dumpr.net - photo fun

My engagement: 01.01.10

My engagement: 01.01.10
Suzila Ahmad

The engagement ring :)

A cake from him

For him

With my dad & Sharul's :)

With my mum and his :)

With two of my closest girlfriends: Azean & Yanti :)