Seconds ticking to our Big Day

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Seconds ticking since Suzila is HIS

Thursday 2 July 2009

RED ALERT!!!


The latest statistic as recorded today: 1 death of a 12 year old and 27 new cases. Total up to 97 cases of H1N1 in Brunei .. It's spreading fast like fire! Please take precaution people ..

Wear your mask everywhere you go outside home. Wash your hands after touching dirty or open surfaces. Use hand sanitizer more often: avoid touching your eyes, nose or ears without doing so.

DON'T go out when you feel sick but check yourself at the clinic ASAP! Don't risk your life.

Let's pray for our safety ..

"Ya Allah, Ya Rabbi .. The almighty, the merciful ..
From You we came from and to You we return.
Please protect us from harm and bless us with safety and health.
Please embrace us in Your forgiveness for our failure and carelessness.
Please provide us a shelter in Your Jannah.
Aamiiinn Ya Rabbal Aalamiiinn .."

No comments:

I AM AN ARIES: The Daredevil (huh??)

Energetic (yea, in many ways)

Adventurous and spontaneous (definitely)

Confident and enthusiastic (yup!)

Fun (hmm ... I should ask my friends that!)

Loves a challenge (100%)

EXTREMELY impatient (well, I hate waiting. Does that count??)

Sometimes selfish (am I??)

Short fuse; easily angered (hell yeah!)

Lively, passionate and sharp wit (hmm ... No comment!)

Outgoing (for sure!)

Lose interest quickly - easily bored (most of the time)

Egostical (in some ways; my baby says "in MANY ways" LOL!!)

Courageous and assertive (I agree!)

Tends to be physical and athletic (hmm ... Naah!!)

dumpr.net

Fun with your photos
Created with dumpr.net - photo fun

My engagement: 01.01.10

My engagement: 01.01.10
Suzila Ahmad

The engagement ring :)

A cake from him

For him

With my dad & Sharul's :)

With my mum and his :)

With two of my closest girlfriends: Azean & Yanti :)