Seconds ticking to our Big Day

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Seconds ticking since Suzila is HIS

Monday 16 August 2010

The bad dreams

Alhamdulillah, I just had my sahoor. I did wake up earlier. Thanks to that bad dream I was having. I seemed neverending coz I remember waking up crying but as soon as I went back to sleep, the nightmare continued its phase. I also remember asking my self, why am I crying, seemingly subconscious at that time, hugging little Garnette soundly sleeping next to me. Fluffy also woke up as I turned to my right, probably wondering why her master was crying in the middle of the night.

In my dream, I was witnessing the most disgusting scenes. I saw my dearest cousin's hubby having an affair with another: but NOT with a girl. I didn't wanna say it coz it just hurt so much. In that dream, I swore to tell my cousin of what I had just seen but he stopped me, begging in tears. I felt disgusted! Yet at the same time, as I saw the cousin come to the scene after the argument, I went tongue tight. I didn't know how to start or what to say. It had hurt me much knowing the truth, what's more her if she did find out. This is when I woke up and turned to the felines for a console.

Later on, as I drifted back to sleep, the scenerio came to image again. We, me and the cousin, were visited by Danny, a dear friend. I so wanted to tell him everything, hoping that he would give me solution to what I should do about the matter. He didn't get the hint, the very opposite of how the real Danny would react to any of my ideas. I was so upset and wondered what on earth was going on.

Then I woke up with a loud text coming from my dad waking me up for sahoor. I was glad they happened in the other side of my subconscious brain.

Thank God it wasn't real!

No comments:

I AM AN ARIES: The Daredevil (huh??)

Energetic (yea, in many ways)

Adventurous and spontaneous (definitely)

Confident and enthusiastic (yup!)

Fun (hmm ... I should ask my friends that!)

Loves a challenge (100%)

EXTREMELY impatient (well, I hate waiting. Does that count??)

Sometimes selfish (am I??)

Short fuse; easily angered (hell yeah!)

Lively, passionate and sharp wit (hmm ... No comment!)

Outgoing (for sure!)

Lose interest quickly - easily bored (most of the time)

Egostical (in some ways; my baby says "in MANY ways" LOL!!)

Courageous and assertive (I agree!)

Tends to be physical and athletic (hmm ... Naah!!)

dumpr.net

Fun with your photos
Created with dumpr.net - photo fun

My engagement: 01.01.10

My engagement: 01.01.10
Suzila Ahmad

The engagement ring :)

A cake from him

For him

With my dad & Sharul's :)

With my mum and his :)

With two of my closest girlfriends: Azean & Yanti :)