Seconds ticking to our Big Day

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Seconds ticking since Suzila is HIS

Sunday 3 October 2010

The hunting

Okay.. So I thought, I was complaining about DF about his "insensitive" mode the past months after we got engaged. Then again, I did say he has changed and become "more involved" in the wedding preparations, and I most of all, have become happier and much more in love with the guy ;) Alhamdulillah. And so I thought, it wouldn't be fair if I DIDN'T share with you lot the changes he had become, so here goes! :)

Today, I picked him up from a weekend getaway at Junjong BnB with my siblings and the girls (Lulu and Leng). It was him who texted me asking whether I would still be picking him up today (his aunt had invited us to her birthday party this afternoon. We couldn't reject it this time since she had sent us a separate invitation card huhu). Him texting for a meet up was making me smile. I felt needed *blush*

We spent an hour looking for the birthday present. We settled on a handbag for the aunt, which cost us about $59. We were late to the function of course but we did come and spend time with the family. A short one though - we left after 15 minutes of arrival LoL!! We excused ourselves by saying that we had had an appointment with our jeweler for our wedding. The elders had to give in and let us go :p

We met Joanne and made our installments. Then a quick meet up with some friends of his - he was checking on this guy's car. Sharul is in need of a car to work. Later on at 6pm, unplanned, Sharul brought up about going to Mexx Diamond to look for another set of jeweleries for our "Ambil-Ambilan" ceremony, and of course, our wedding rings. I was in awe :D I mean, he never did make the offer! It felt like me falling in love again that night. Falling hard! LoL!!

So there, we loved the service. The salesgirls were very helpful. We confessed that our budget was tight so they helped us choosing the right jewelery set, and his Palladium wedding ring :D It was funny that we didn't know much about stones and types of gold but after an hour or so there, we did learn a few ;) Mexx Diamond is the best for us so far! :D

I was smiling, happily, on my way home. He said the three words again tonight *smiling dreamily* :))

No comments:

I AM AN ARIES: The Daredevil (huh??)

Energetic (yea, in many ways)

Adventurous and spontaneous (definitely)

Confident and enthusiastic (yup!)

Fun (hmm ... I should ask my friends that!)

Loves a challenge (100%)

EXTREMELY impatient (well, I hate waiting. Does that count??)

Sometimes selfish (am I??)

Short fuse; easily angered (hell yeah!)

Lively, passionate and sharp wit (hmm ... No comment!)

Outgoing (for sure!)

Lose interest quickly - easily bored (most of the time)

Egostical (in some ways; my baby says "in MANY ways" LOL!!)

Courageous and assertive (I agree!)

Tends to be physical and athletic (hmm ... Naah!!)

dumpr.net

Fun with your photos
Created with dumpr.net - photo fun

My engagement: 01.01.10

My engagement: 01.01.10
Suzila Ahmad

The engagement ring :)

A cake from him

For him

With my dad & Sharul's :)

With my mum and his :)

With two of my closest girlfriends: Azean & Yanti :)