Seconds ticking to our Big Day

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Seconds ticking since Suzila is HIS

Saturday 10 July 2010

The coping-with-stress period

So, apart from me still sick and coughing, with on-and-off migraine and asthma attacks, I have been struggling with the pressure on the coming wedding since that day I got the text message from our middle man in Bandung concerning our wedding souvenirs and invitation cards. We'd chosen the card we wanted, only to find out that it costs us an extra amount because of the lengthy "wakil berharap" lists. Honestly, I don't really like the idea of having the 3-4 pages of name lists in our invitation cards but our parents said, it's a MUST! And so, we both will have to pay the consequences *sigh*

Yesterday, I took mom and Sharul to Miri, trying our luck with cheaper cards while that middle man in Bandung is collecting samples of similar yet cheaper ones to be posted to me next week. In comparison, the ones he offered are way cheaper than those we found in Miri but we'll see. When we find it better looking and of better quality then we'll go back to Miri and cancel our order. These whole cards hassles are just frustrating. Ordering ones locally is out of question: they are just ridiculously expensive!!

I found two websites on wedding cards which are based in KL. I am waiting for their email replies. Whichever is cheaper, that will be our choice. Our budget for wedding cards is below B$300.. Hope that's possible though.. Thanks to that "wakil berharap" lists!! Pffttt!!!

I finally had a foot massage just now, which made me feel a lot better. The migraine is still here but not as bad as this afternoon. DF took me dinner and for a while, my coughing had stopped. Thanks to this cough syrup he bought be tonight :) Chinese herbs are always the best! Though I am still suffering from bad coughing but it's gone lesser since. I don't want to go to the hospital for another check up simply coz I don't want to waste my time waiting, which I know would cause me in more pressure than I am now. You know I am not a patient lady!

Anyway, DF decided to bring Garnette to the Cats' Show at The Mall tomorrow. It's not a competition and entrance is free. She'll be the only peke-nose cat joining tomorrow, Snow Shoe said. DF thought that it would be good to expose Garnette in such event before we enters her in more Cats Shows in future. She's just a kitten but we're sure she'll have lotsa fun! :D

What more do I need to cope with this stress that I'm having than be there with beautiful cats around!

No comments:

I AM AN ARIES: The Daredevil (huh??)

Energetic (yea, in many ways)

Adventurous and spontaneous (definitely)

Confident and enthusiastic (yup!)

Fun (hmm ... I should ask my friends that!)

Loves a challenge (100%)

EXTREMELY impatient (well, I hate waiting. Does that count??)

Sometimes selfish (am I??)

Short fuse; easily angered (hell yeah!)

Lively, passionate and sharp wit (hmm ... No comment!)

Outgoing (for sure!)

Lose interest quickly - easily bored (most of the time)

Egostical (in some ways; my baby says "in MANY ways" LOL!!)

Courageous and assertive (I agree!)

Tends to be physical and athletic (hmm ... Naah!!)

dumpr.net

Fun with your photos
Created with dumpr.net - photo fun

My engagement: 01.01.10

My engagement: 01.01.10
Suzila Ahmad

The engagement ring :)

A cake from him

For him

With my dad & Sharul's :)

With my mum and his :)

With two of my closest girlfriends: Azean & Yanti :)