Seconds ticking to our Big Day

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Seconds ticking since Suzila is HIS

Saturday 4 April 2009

Birthday Wishes Tag


I got this Birthday Award from Maya. Thanks babe! Came in just the right time! ;)

These are the things I needed to do:
1. Make a list of what I want for my Birthday.
2. The list should be 10 in number!
3. Include the image of this Award on my Post.
4. Give it to 10 Friends of mine.

Well, (1) is coming soon. Gonna do (2) after this. (3) is uploaded above. And (4), you can find it after the list.


Here goes:

1. Big hugs and kisses from my mum and sisters on the morning of my birthday.

2. Text messages from BLA+1 from 12am onwards, wishing me "Happy Birthday". Also from friends and colleagues, also my closest cousin, Yanti :)

3. A cake! Thick yummy chocolate cake!! :P

4. Birthday songs: sung in 5 different languages :P

5. A candle-light dinner with my sayang on my birthday.

6. A long romantic chat with him over dinner.

7. Loads and loads of presents! Of any kinds ;)

8. To be happy all day :)

9. To be extra nice to people around me :)

10. A date with BLA+1, maybe a lunch treat :)


Okay, there goes my list. Lame but means a lot to me! Would love these people to do the same: Izz, Anih, Supermummy, Rena, Mamashasha, Shinegirl, Rohaiza, Fred, Rs-Man and Fazthology :)

2 comments:

FReD said...

Tagged? hehehe :p

Suzila A said...

Heee ... Yep! Hope to see your list soon ;)

I AM AN ARIES: The Daredevil (huh??)

Energetic (yea, in many ways)

Adventurous and spontaneous (definitely)

Confident and enthusiastic (yup!)

Fun (hmm ... I should ask my friends that!)

Loves a challenge (100%)

EXTREMELY impatient (well, I hate waiting. Does that count??)

Sometimes selfish (am I??)

Short fuse; easily angered (hell yeah!)

Lively, passionate and sharp wit (hmm ... No comment!)

Outgoing (for sure!)

Lose interest quickly - easily bored (most of the time)

Egostical (in some ways; my baby says "in MANY ways" LOL!!)

Courageous and assertive (I agree!)

Tends to be physical and athletic (hmm ... Naah!!)

dumpr.net

Fun with your photos
Created with dumpr.net - photo fun

My engagement: 01.01.10

My engagement: 01.01.10
Suzila Ahmad

The engagement ring :)

A cake from him

For him

With my dad & Sharul's :)

With my mum and his :)

With two of my closest girlfriends: Azean & Yanti :)