Seconds ticking to our Big Day

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Seconds ticking since Suzila is HIS

Monday 20 April 2009

The Weekend

I finally went out to cut my cloths for my bro's wedding. While with the tailor, Sharul brought in his cousin's nephew, Daniel. Remember him? The fat chubby boy? Well, it's usually hard to get him out of his crib. So when he's finally out, I grabbed the chance baby-talking with him and people, he's grown wayyyy bigger than the last time I saw him. Fuhh!! And he talks clearer now :-)

Cheeese .... :-D
What a curios boy! The tailor was drawing the sketches of my bajus and Daniel learnt from her. He took a pencil, grabbed a piece of paper and started scribbling! Very cute! :-)
I know! I did tell you guys that kids love Sharul right. It shows clearly here ..
Sharul's drawing a sketch of Daniel .. Big round head, big round cheeks, big round tummy .. Aren't they cute together!! *head over heels* And look at Daniel!! What a curious boy!! Hehehe :-P
Hehehe .. Scared of his own sketching. In denial I bet hehehe :-P

Later at home, I spent the time decorating my bro's 'hantaran'. I sat for hours, now my hips are aching huhu~~ I only managed to do 6 of them. Diana saw them just now and next time, we'd do it together here for her 'hantaran'. I know! It's funny hehe. Nevermind. That's called family bonding ;-)

What do you think? Need more touch ups huh! Hmm ... *mati akal*


PS: Went hiking and brisk walking with Lulu and Zulaiha this afternoon. We did all in 2 hours. Well, 45 minutes of gossiping in between though akekeke :-P We met Gerard and wifey while going down the hill, also Tracey and 2 other ex colleagues. While I need to sweat to be fit, these ex colleagues of mine do it to release the tension erk!! Pity them really *sigh* Now I feel fresh though a bit restless. I think am gonna hit my pillows soon after this *yawn* Nite2 peeps!!

No comments:

I AM AN ARIES: The Daredevil (huh??)

Energetic (yea, in many ways)

Adventurous and spontaneous (definitely)

Confident and enthusiastic (yup!)

Fun (hmm ... I should ask my friends that!)

Loves a challenge (100%)

EXTREMELY impatient (well, I hate waiting. Does that count??)

Sometimes selfish (am I??)

Short fuse; easily angered (hell yeah!)

Lively, passionate and sharp wit (hmm ... No comment!)

Outgoing (for sure!)

Lose interest quickly - easily bored (most of the time)

Egostical (in some ways; my baby says "in MANY ways" LOL!!)

Courageous and assertive (I agree!)

Tends to be physical and athletic (hmm ... Naah!!)

dumpr.net

Fun with your photos
Created with dumpr.net - photo fun

My engagement: 01.01.10

My engagement: 01.01.10
Suzila Ahmad

The engagement ring :)

A cake from him

For him

With my dad & Sharul's :)

With my mum and his :)

With two of my closest girlfriends: Azean & Yanti :)