Seconds ticking to our Big Day

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Seconds ticking since Suzila is HIS

Tuesday 30 June 2009

Honest Scrap Award


I was given this award by ScrapperMaya @ Princess Scrapper. I am honoured coz I am not a scrapper, at least not yet. Still learning from Maya and some other talented scrappers online ;)

Thanks Maya!! :)


The rules that go with this lovely award are to:
1) Thank the person who gave it to you.
2) List 10 honest things about yourself.
3) Pass the award on to 7 people.


10 honest things about me .. So here goes!

1) I can't live without my family and of course my other half, Sharul :)

2) I can't swim but have experienced snorkeling twice, and fallen in the sea 3 times when riding on banana boat and jet ski :P

3) I can't fall asleep without very very cold temperature in my room :)

4) I can't see the fun in facebook-ing, unbelievable but true (yikes!)

5) I hate snakes! I used to have nightmares of snakes. It scared the hell out of me!!

6) I'm super scared of dying: I seldom pray that I'd die in a car crash than having to suffer or bedridden for a very long time (creepy, I know!)

7) I can't handle work and peer pressures: I'd wonder like hell whether I'd done something super wrong or not (yep, I'm a freak!)

8) I'm a moody bitch .. You'd find me fun but boring the next minute! Lol!!

9) I just found out that I have talents in scrapping, decorating and photo-taking. I am just not ready to be too involved in any of them or maybe I am just not confident enough. Sad but true!

10) I am on a diet and losing some weight but when I lost too much weight in such short time, it worries me too much that I end up forgetting about dieting! Hmmph!! Bad habit!!


I don't have many scrapper friends except Maya, Hazel and Renee. Since Maya has tagged Renee, so I am gonna pass this award to Hazel, who is also an honest scrapper I knew of :)

No comments:

I AM AN ARIES: The Daredevil (huh??)

Energetic (yea, in many ways)

Adventurous and spontaneous (definitely)

Confident and enthusiastic (yup!)

Fun (hmm ... I should ask my friends that!)

Loves a challenge (100%)

EXTREMELY impatient (well, I hate waiting. Does that count??)

Sometimes selfish (am I??)

Short fuse; easily angered (hell yeah!)

Lively, passionate and sharp wit (hmm ... No comment!)

Outgoing (for sure!)

Lose interest quickly - easily bored (most of the time)

Egostical (in some ways; my baby says "in MANY ways" LOL!!)

Courageous and assertive (I agree!)

Tends to be physical and athletic (hmm ... Naah!!)

dumpr.net

Fun with your photos
Created with dumpr.net - photo fun

My engagement: 01.01.10

My engagement: 01.01.10
Suzila Ahmad

The engagement ring :)

A cake from him

For him

With my dad & Sharul's :)

With my mum and his :)

With two of my closest girlfriends: Azean & Yanti :)