Thanks Maya!! :)
The rules that go with this lovely award are to:
1) Thank the person who gave it to you.
2) List 10 honest things about yourself.
3) Pass the award on to 7 people.
10 honest things about me .. So here goes!
1) I can't live without my family and of course my other half, Sharul :)
2) I can't swim but have experienced snorkeling twice, and fallen in the sea 3 times when riding on banana boat and jet ski :P
3) I can't fall asleep without very very cold temperature in my room :)
4) I can't see the fun in facebook-ing, unbelievable but true (yikes!)
5) I hate snakes! I used to have nightmares of snakes. It scared the hell out of me!!
6) I'm super scared of dying: I seldom pray that I'd die in a car crash than having to suffer or bedridden for a very long time (creepy, I know!)
7) I can't handle work and peer pressures: I'd wonder like hell whether I'd done something super wrong or not (yep, I'm a freak!)
8) I'm a moody bitch .. You'd find me fun but boring the next minute! Lol!!
9) I just found out that I have talents in scrapping, decorating and photo-taking. I am just not ready to be too involved in any of them or maybe I am just not confident enough. Sad but true!
10) I am on a diet and losing some weight but when I lost too much weight in such short time, it worries me too much that I end up forgetting about dieting! Hmmph!! Bad habit!!
I don't have many scrapper friends except Maya, Hazel and Renee. Since Maya has tagged Renee, so I am gonna pass this award to Hazel, who is also an honest scrapper I knew of :)