Seconds ticking to our Big Day

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Seconds ticking since Suzila is HIS

Sunday 15 November 2009

The prayer

It's raining heavily at this moment. I once heard a lecture saying that, prayers by Ummah of Muhammad (s.a.w) will be granted when said at this weather. So, please hear my prayer Ya Allah ...

"I pray for the safety and health of my family: my father cleanses from his continuous coughing, and mom from her hypertension. My sisters and brothers to stay strongly knit with one another, me to live happier leaving my agony and pain behind."

"I pray for the best for me if that is what You have intended to. I pray for my health and for everybody to live long: my dad, my mum, my siblings, and sisters and brothers of Islam. Give us all Your blessings and love Ya Allah. We are Your servants who longed for Your Heaven."

"Please keep me strong Ya Allah when Your tests hit me. I am Your weak servant seeking for Your mercy. Give me strength at heart and the fear of Your Hell fire. Strengthen my Imaan and purify my soul. I amYour servant hoping for Your eternal embrace."

"I pray that You give Your blessings on me and Sharul. Make our path clear and our lives full of joyful tears. Please make our plannings easy. Please make our dreams come true. Please make him mine, and I'm his, in the name of You and Your Rasul. Make us one Ya Allah. Please .. "

"Please give us hopes and the wishes to always be together till the end .. Aamiiinnnn ..."

No comments:

I AM AN ARIES: The Daredevil (huh??)

Energetic (yea, in many ways)

Adventurous and spontaneous (definitely)

Confident and enthusiastic (yup!)

Fun (hmm ... I should ask my friends that!)

Loves a challenge (100%)

EXTREMELY impatient (well, I hate waiting. Does that count??)

Sometimes selfish (am I??)

Short fuse; easily angered (hell yeah!)

Lively, passionate and sharp wit (hmm ... No comment!)

Outgoing (for sure!)

Lose interest quickly - easily bored (most of the time)

Egostical (in some ways; my baby says "in MANY ways" LOL!!)

Courageous and assertive (I agree!)

Tends to be physical and athletic (hmm ... Naah!!)

dumpr.net

Fun with your photos
Created with dumpr.net - photo fun

My engagement: 01.01.10

My engagement: 01.01.10
Suzila Ahmad

The engagement ring :)

A cake from him

For him

With my dad & Sharul's :)

With my mum and his :)

With two of my closest girlfriends: Azean & Yanti :)