Seconds ticking to our Big Day

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Seconds ticking since Suzila is HIS

Tuesday 24 June 2008

Alhamdulillah ... Another Blessing :)

I woke up early as usual. Dude! My eyes seem to have the habit of waking up at 7am every morning eventhough I went to bed very late the night before. In the end, I feel sleepy during the day but annoyingly couldn't take a nap unless it's after mid night. I've been sneezing and having hiccups a lot recently too. Yea! Yea! I know I need the rest but my eyes are just STUBBORN!!!

So, today, as usual, I went out of bed early. At almost 8am, Danny texted me, asking me to go to the Ministry to settle some unfinished work for our Nov-Dec Camp. Soon after that, I got another text from my ex-HOD, Hjh Lena, that she needed me to give her a ring a.s.a.p. It was urgent she said. My heart skipped a beat. Worried, I called her at that very moment.

Me: Yes Hjh Lena?
HL: Yes Suzi. Could you come see me at my office anytime today. I have a surprise for you and it's urgent.
Me: Surprise? What surprise?
HL: Just come see me later. It's a surprise but not a big one.
Me: I am going there at 9.30 later to see Hjh Aina. I have a meeting with her later.
HL: Oh, that's good. Well, drop by my office later ok. I'll be waiting.
Me: Ok. Will be there after 9.30.

Well, the conversation was not as such EXACTLY :p Just to point out the main idea heheh! You see, Hjh Lena and I have been so close since we worked together in the past 3 years. Only recently she was transferred to the Ministry. She was also the one who was responsible giving me and The Stars opportunity to experience the four-day sharing session a few weeks ago.

Dup-dap-dup-dap! My heart went uneasy, thinking what could be the "surprise". After the meeting with Hjh Aina, I went to Hjh Lena's office, which was on the 3rd level. Hjh Aina's is on the 2nd. Danny came along too. He was also curious.

In her office, I introduced them. Soon after that, Hjh Lena handed me a form to fill in. It was a form of a 3-day Course in KL this coming 16th-18th July. Danny and I went .... What?? It was a surprise indeed! She was nominating me as one of the participants for the course. I did ask who else was nominated. I learnt that Cg Wafi was also nominated, with 3 other teachers from primary schools. I am not sure how many participants will be sent to the course eventually.

The next moments, I was filling in the form while Hjh Lena and Danny had their chit-chats. I snapped in in between of course. After almost an hour there, we left. I thanked Hjh Lena for suggesting me to be the participant in the course. I am so grateful.

Back in Hjh Aina's office, Hj Adie was assisting me and Danny on the exams we are going to take in December. We are actually planning to take our Masters next year and having to pass the exams, our opportunity to gain the scholarship would be higher. The next hour, Hjh Aina and Hj Adie were helping us gathering all the past question papers and notes for the exams. We were so grateful!

At lunch, Hjh Aina took me and Danny out lunch in Gadong. We separated from Hjh Aina at almost 2pm and headed to the restaurant in the De' Anggerek Hotel. We needed the wi-fi to do some work. We hung out there up till almost 5pm.

A long day but a blessing for me. I do hope I will get selected for the course. Also, I do hope Danny and I will be given the apportunity to take our Masters next year, after passing our exams :) I do hope all the blessings will keep coming in future.

Alhamdulillah ya Allah :)

No comments:

I AM AN ARIES: The Daredevil (huh??)

Energetic (yea, in many ways)

Adventurous and spontaneous (definitely)

Confident and enthusiastic (yup!)

Fun (hmm ... I should ask my friends that!)

Loves a challenge (100%)

EXTREMELY impatient (well, I hate waiting. Does that count??)

Sometimes selfish (am I??)

Short fuse; easily angered (hell yeah!)

Lively, passionate and sharp wit (hmm ... No comment!)

Outgoing (for sure!)

Lose interest quickly - easily bored (most of the time)

Egostical (in some ways; my baby says "in MANY ways" LOL!!)

Courageous and assertive (I agree!)

Tends to be physical and athletic (hmm ... Naah!!)

dumpr.net

Fun with your photos
Created with dumpr.net - photo fun

My engagement: 01.01.10

My engagement: 01.01.10
Suzila Ahmad

The engagement ring :)

A cake from him

For him

With my dad & Sharul's :)

With my mum and his :)

With two of my closest girlfriends: Azean & Yanti :)