Seconds ticking to our Big Day

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Seconds ticking since Suzila is HIS

Thursday 5 June 2008

10,000 Times Sadness


Hmmm ...
No words could describe
All the feelings I have inside
Having you for just a while
Was all I dream of
Yet now it's spoiled

You came to my life
Like stars up above
Blinking your light
Shining so bright

A sprinkle of it
You formed inside
All too late
Yet so quick

Couldn't make you stay
Couldn't let you here
Couldn't send you away
Couldn't keep you anyway

Now all has gone
Memories intact
Tears flow
My heart aches

The thought of you remains
Can't turn back time now
Not dare hoping no more
Only guilt keeps me low

Can't say much now
Just see others' live
When mine's gone
Wordless, just ....
Hmmm ...

2 comments:

teacher normas said...

Hai ling,
I read ur poem.mm...kenapa ni ling? Sedih saja? Something happened? If anything, you can call me or jumpa aku if u need someone to talk to, k.

Suzila A said...

Thanks dear. Just feeling blue and letting out what's inside ...

I AM AN ARIES: The Daredevil (huh??)

Energetic (yea, in many ways)

Adventurous and spontaneous (definitely)

Confident and enthusiastic (yup!)

Fun (hmm ... I should ask my friends that!)

Loves a challenge (100%)

EXTREMELY impatient (well, I hate waiting. Does that count??)

Sometimes selfish (am I??)

Short fuse; easily angered (hell yeah!)

Lively, passionate and sharp wit (hmm ... No comment!)

Outgoing (for sure!)

Lose interest quickly - easily bored (most of the time)

Egostical (in some ways; my baby says "in MANY ways" LOL!!)

Courageous and assertive (I agree!)

Tends to be physical and athletic (hmm ... Naah!!)

dumpr.net

Fun with your photos
Created with dumpr.net - photo fun

My engagement: 01.01.10

My engagement: 01.01.10
Suzila Ahmad

The engagement ring :)

A cake from him

For him

With my dad & Sharul's :)

With my mum and his :)

With two of my closest girlfriends: Azean & Yanti :)