Seconds ticking to our Big Day

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Seconds ticking since Suzila is HIS

Sunday 29 June 2008

My Dream (Wedding) Ring .... Ehemmm! ;)

I guess you all have known how crazy I am over dolphins. Some of you might also try to understand why I do. Well, I LOVE DOLPHINS!! Dolphins remind me a lot of my childhood memories! When I was about 9, I watched this Japanese Cartoon. It was about this young tomboyish girl who lived on an island and befriended a dolphin which came and visited her whenever she was on the beach. Everytime they were together, the dolphin would take her traveled to other islands where they faced dozens of adventures!

Remembering this makes me smile sometimes :D I guess, that's why I love dolphins so much! Now, I have all dolphins stuff! I have a dolphin watch, pendant, key chains, pillow, you name it! I even have 3 dolphin dolls! Can't sleep without 'em! Want to swim with 'em one day but, I can't swim. Tried once but still CANNOT huhuhu :(

Well anyway, by now you might have guessed what's my dream ring huh (you may scroll down now). I remember when I was in Sec 5 (maybe in 1996 if I'm not mistaken), I watched this movie, "Independence Day". Have you watched it? You know, the aliens attack and all. Always has been my favourite movie! Anyway, there was this scene when Will Smith showed his best buddy a ring he got for his girlfriend. When I saw it, I went ...... Now! THAT'S THE ONE!!

This afternoon, I watched the movie again, paused it on the scene when the ring was shown. I got my camera and took a few snaps! Believe me! It still takes my breath away ................


===============================================================

===============================================================

No comments:

I AM AN ARIES: The Daredevil (huh??)

Energetic (yea, in many ways)

Adventurous and spontaneous (definitely)

Confident and enthusiastic (yup!)

Fun (hmm ... I should ask my friends that!)

Loves a challenge (100%)

EXTREMELY impatient (well, I hate waiting. Does that count??)

Sometimes selfish (am I??)

Short fuse; easily angered (hell yeah!)

Lively, passionate and sharp wit (hmm ... No comment!)

Outgoing (for sure!)

Lose interest quickly - easily bored (most of the time)

Egostical (in some ways; my baby says "in MANY ways" LOL!!)

Courageous and assertive (I agree!)

Tends to be physical and athletic (hmm ... Naah!!)

dumpr.net

Fun with your photos
Created with dumpr.net - photo fun

My engagement: 01.01.10

My engagement: 01.01.10
Suzila Ahmad

The engagement ring :)

A cake from him

For him

With my dad & Sharul's :)

With my mum and his :)

With two of my closest girlfriends: Azean & Yanti :)