Seconds ticking to our Big Day

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Seconds ticking since Suzila is HIS

Friday 27 June 2008

Owkay!

I woke up just before the clock chimed 7am. It's annoying 'cause I went to bed at 3am last night. The kids were wide awake when I surrendered myself to bed. Having roughly 3 hours of sleep, I went downstairs, having a great pain on the left side of my head. Yeah! It attacked me again! In fact, I'd had it since the day before yesterday. It was killing me when I was preparing the food for BBQ last night but I couldn't let it beat me so I took 2 tablets of acti-fast. It helped soothe the pain.

I killed the time surfing the net, watching Queen's video clips (I was actually looking for David Cook's videos when one of them led me to Queen's. *This is embarrasing! I finally found out the name of my ever-lasting favourite song ~ Bohemian Rhapsody :p). In between this, I got a text from Irman. He's booked our tickets to Thailand for this coming December. It should cost me around B$600. When I asked Yanti 'bout this, she suggested me to wait till the cost of the ticket drops as she had a cheaper ticket last year (B$368). Phew!

By 11am, I got ready for my foot reflexology. Then Joan, my masseuse, suggested me to do the acupuncture to release the migraine attack that I was having. Pissed off over the pain, I nodded to her suggestion. I'm not exagurating here but it really helped me! I am now feeling much much better!! :D

I met Lulu and Suria at The Mall just before 3pm. We gotta buy presents for Roslin. Tomorrow she's going to treat us lunch. Her birthday was last week. We bought her some cool stuff. My favourite was the paper-weight-picture-ball thingy (not sure what it's called! :p). I think I'm gonna buy it some day :) We were done with the shopping just after 4.30pm. We went separate ways and I met Sharul soon after. We did some shopping for my toiletries (our end-of-month routine) and went to watch "Wanted" at 5.25pm.

I am a bit disappointed over the movie. Maybe cause I expected too much on it. I am a big fan of Mrs. Pitt and she is really cool in this movie. However, the story line of the movie is .... well, hmm .... just ...... I dunno! I made me raise an eyebrow watching it! You'll see what I mean when you watch it! I rate the movie 5/10. For me, it's her worst movie! :(

Later on, Sharul and I had dinner at Ceri Cafe. He then bought a PS2 game (it's Narnia's. He's crazy 'bout it still! Hehe :p). I got home at 9pm, telling my mom "my plans" for the end of year holidays. I will DEFINITELY be going to Tioman Island, Malaysia from 12th till 16th December and to Thailand from 18th till 23rd December.

How did she react to the news?? All she said was .... "InsyaAllah ..." Please God! Please let me go this time. Pleeeeeeeeease ...........

===========================================================

These pictures send me goosebumps! The Chinese doctor inserted 4 acupuncture needles on the left side of my head. He then connected the needles to the machine. For the next 20 minutes, I could feel vibrations in the inner side of my head. It felt like my veins were being massaged :)
===========================================================

At Ceri Cafe, I had Buttermilk Prawn and Ice Blended Caramel Cafe Late while Sharul had Buttermilk Chicken :)

No comments:

I AM AN ARIES: The Daredevil (huh??)

Energetic (yea, in many ways)

Adventurous and spontaneous (definitely)

Confident and enthusiastic (yup!)

Fun (hmm ... I should ask my friends that!)

Loves a challenge (100%)

EXTREMELY impatient (well, I hate waiting. Does that count??)

Sometimes selfish (am I??)

Short fuse; easily angered (hell yeah!)

Lively, passionate and sharp wit (hmm ... No comment!)

Outgoing (for sure!)

Lose interest quickly - easily bored (most of the time)

Egostical (in some ways; my baby says "in MANY ways" LOL!!)

Courageous and assertive (I agree!)

Tends to be physical and athletic (hmm ... Naah!!)

dumpr.net

Fun with your photos
Created with dumpr.net - photo fun

My engagement: 01.01.10

My engagement: 01.01.10
Suzila Ahmad

The engagement ring :)

A cake from him

For him

With my dad & Sharul's :)

With my mum and his :)

With two of my closest girlfriends: Azean & Yanti :)