Seconds ticking to our Big Day

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Seconds ticking since Suzila is HIS

Saturday 28 June 2008

My Day Out

It was Roslin's turn to treat the BLA+1. We had it at Seri Kemayan Batu Satu, just above Jollibee. It was nice seeing the girls, and Johnny, after the long hols. I envy their Hong Kong trip. Their pictures with the Disney characters were just ... huhuhu :'( I should've been there!!! Johnny's trip was also awesome! He showed us his 'sexy' pix (after we snapped his camera away! Hahaha!).

After the gathering, I went out with Sharul. I picked up some materials I needed to photocopy then we dropped by DMK in Serusop (I found out about this shop from Shinegirl. Thanks dear ;) You're right! They have cool stuff there!). I bought a pouch which cost me $26.80 (after 10% discount). We then walked to the next building and Sharul bought the "KL Drift" dvd (can't believe he bought it! We have never been of Malaysian movies fans!).

We had to pick up Zean at Miri Airport at about 5.30pm. Two bad things happened; one very unexpectedly happened on the road (my back tyre punctured! Luckily, Sharul held onto the wheels tight or else .... Na'uzubillah!), and another just before chopping our passports at the Sungai Tujoh's Immigration. Thanks Zean for the 'alert'! We almost got into accident in Jerudong so the time got so late that we decided to abandon 'our plan'. Thanks again for the warning dear. It's nobody's fault so you don't have to feel guilty okay :) Accidents happen and we tend to overlook 'consequences', especially at such time. I do hope everything will be fine ...

What a day to end with ....
========================================================

Roslin: The Cat Lady ....... Grrrr! Sexy!! ;) We made her wear the 'cat-ears ribbon and neck belt' hehehe :p She's a sport!

Getting the present from the birthday girl, the BLA+1 tradition :)


The incomplete BLA+1. Rahimah and 'Ain couldn't make it to the gathering today. Us holding the presents from Lin, while her holding the birthday card we gave her.

The pouch I bought at DMK. Thanks for the tips Shinegirl! Keep sharing! ;)

No comments:

I AM AN ARIES: The Daredevil (huh??)

Energetic (yea, in many ways)

Adventurous and spontaneous (definitely)

Confident and enthusiastic (yup!)

Fun (hmm ... I should ask my friends that!)

Loves a challenge (100%)

EXTREMELY impatient (well, I hate waiting. Does that count??)

Sometimes selfish (am I??)

Short fuse; easily angered (hell yeah!)

Lively, passionate and sharp wit (hmm ... No comment!)

Outgoing (for sure!)

Lose interest quickly - easily bored (most of the time)

Egostical (in some ways; my baby says "in MANY ways" LOL!!)

Courageous and assertive (I agree!)

Tends to be physical and athletic (hmm ... Naah!!)

dumpr.net

Fun with your photos
Created with dumpr.net - photo fun

My engagement: 01.01.10

My engagement: 01.01.10
Suzila Ahmad

The engagement ring :)

A cake from him

For him

With my dad & Sharul's :)

With my mum and his :)

With two of my closest girlfriends: Azean & Yanti :)