Seconds ticking to our Big Day

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Seconds ticking since Suzila is HIS

Wednesday 18 June 2008

Mixed Feelings

Monday's exchange programme's interview session went well. The participants loved the activities we prepared and all went on schedule. A top officer was impressed with my performance - Danny told me so. He overheard her saying that to another officer :)

At noon, I gathered all the costumes we borrowed from the Ministry of Youth and Sports to be returned soon, only to find out some items went missing :S I made calls to teachers and students but without luck. All were pointing to all directions. Nobody seemed to be responsible for it. Lulu helped me with the checking then I accompanied her for a drink at Easy Ways. By after 3pm, we went separate ways.

I went straight to the airport to cancel my Hong Kong ticket. Mom still forbiddens me from joining the BLA+1, who are now in Hong Kong. I do hope they will have fun there, though without me :( I couldn't refund the price of the ticket but the $114 tax fee. I really wanted to go!! :'(

Late afternoon, feeling miserable, I went out with Sharul. He accompanied me looking for a bedroom set. I found one in Sengkurong but it looked 'unstable', if you know what I mean! Feeling worse, we dropped by the nearby Pizza Hut and I ate the regular Honey Garlic Chicken Pizza BY MYSELF, and still felt hungry! Dude! I was depressed, remember?! Thanks to my mom! And the unbelievably expensive yet unstable bedroom set! Apakan!!! Mental eyhh!!! Huhu ...

The next day was Sharul' birthday. I didn't get him anything. Sorry baby ... Now, I just got home from buying Shasha's birthday presents. I couldn't find the right one in Miri. Thanks Zean for your help.
I got Shasha stuff which Sharul and I thought would be educational for her. We got her 3 presents, which are actually meant for a 3 year old and above. But everyone knows what a sharp kid she is so we just bought her the presents. I got an invitation to stay overnight at Mamashasha's place tomorrow (which she insisted on as I am the 'Birthday Party Committee Member' hehe). She also 'instructed' me to bring 3 different tops; 1 for cooking at the kitchen, 1 while playing on the 'bouncer', and one for the party :p

I can't wait!!! :D
==========================================================
=== Can't believe I ate the whole pizza by myself!! ===
=== Hope Shasha will love all these and learn from them too. For her age, learning while having fun should be educational and worthwhile :) ===

= Nicely wrapped for my laling Shasha! Happy Birthday Sayang :x =

No comments:

I AM AN ARIES: The Daredevil (huh??)

Energetic (yea, in many ways)

Adventurous and spontaneous (definitely)

Confident and enthusiastic (yup!)

Fun (hmm ... I should ask my friends that!)

Loves a challenge (100%)

EXTREMELY impatient (well, I hate waiting. Does that count??)

Sometimes selfish (am I??)

Short fuse; easily angered (hell yeah!)

Lively, passionate and sharp wit (hmm ... No comment!)

Outgoing (for sure!)

Lose interest quickly - easily bored (most of the time)

Egostical (in some ways; my baby says "in MANY ways" LOL!!)

Courageous and assertive (I agree!)

Tends to be physical and athletic (hmm ... Naah!!)

dumpr.net

Fun with your photos
Created with dumpr.net - photo fun

My engagement: 01.01.10

My engagement: 01.01.10
Suzila Ahmad

The engagement ring :)

A cake from him

For him

With my dad & Sharul's :)

With my mum and his :)

With two of my closest girlfriends: Azean & Yanti :)