Seconds ticking to our Big Day

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Seconds ticking since Suzila is HIS

Tuesday 3 June 2008

Annoyed!

The annoyance's been here since last Thursday. It's annoying when you did all the work assigned IN ADVANCED but some people were just so ignorant and careless! Due date past, in the end, you swept all the S***! I was in pain as I just had my period that day so didn't argue at all and just carried on doing all the F*** job! Apa lah nasiiiiiiiib!!

Yesterday, I almost erupted! I gotta do the bloody thing again, a follow-up of the S***: burnt the soft copy into CDs, put them into envelopes, typed the addresses, basically doing all the clerks' job! Now THAT'S another thing that pissed me off!!! What's worse, I did all the "sweeping S***" ALONE!! The mistake "DOER" was somewhere else, innocently instructed me to do this and that! Including the "APOLOGY LETTER"!!! I mean, HELLO!!!! Was THAT my mistake in the first place???!! NO!!! Errrgh!!!

By after 4pm, I left the office. Finally done with all the stuff, I made a call and she dared to ask me to contact the centre school to inform them that I had done the compiling. I was like ....... WTF!!! A few seconds of silence from my side, actually breathing in the "STAY CALM" air. Thank God I got the urge to say "No. YOU make the call!" Now THAT is NOT me! I never said that to an authority, especially her before but at that time, she really got on my nerve. I was totally tired and pissed. Maybe that pushed out the "attitude" in me.

I didn't have my lunch so I was kind of hungry. With the stomach cramp over the period I was still having, and the almost-erupted emotion that I had left, my phone rang. I was heading Gadong, driving after picking up Sharul somewhere in Serusup. It was her on the other line, again! She made the call to the centre school afterall and guess what! The centre school requested the stuff that I had prepared and compiled to be SENT to them, AT THAT VERY MOMENT! They got to be kidding me! I mean ...... It was already almost 5pm. Way BEYOND office hour!!! What da L!!!

I must have had that "DON'T MESS WITH ME B****!!!" look on my face cause the center school people were treating me nicely, though not friendly. They were annoyed at us for our late submission of work when we saw them last Thursday. I don't blame them for being rude but hey! We are professionals! Mistakes happen so the least they could do is .... SMILE. That wouldn't hurt, would it?? On my part, it's NOT my fault! I DIDN'T OVERLOOK THE DATE!! But as professionals, I understand ... Apa jua! Dangan urang bawah!!

What a bad day yesterday! I was so annoyed that Sharul kept quiet all the way. He's the best listener. We had dinner at SWENSEN'S at The Mall. Still annoyed, I ordered lots! You can see here. Whoops! There goes my diet! Errrgh!!!
========================================================

=== The Vanilla Shake's real tasty. Thick with ermm ... Vanilla :p I ended up drinking Sharul's Root Beer. Always been my favourite drink! I ordered another glass of Root Beer before leaving :p ===

=== His: Chicken Breaded with Coleslaw and Fries ===

=== Mine: Macaroni Baked with Cheese and Calamari Rings ===

=== This is what happened when women get annoyed: (1) They EAT a lot and (2) They SPEND a lot. What a curse!! :S ===

No comments:

I AM AN ARIES: The Daredevil (huh??)

Energetic (yea, in many ways)

Adventurous and spontaneous (definitely)

Confident and enthusiastic (yup!)

Fun (hmm ... I should ask my friends that!)

Loves a challenge (100%)

EXTREMELY impatient (well, I hate waiting. Does that count??)

Sometimes selfish (am I??)

Short fuse; easily angered (hell yeah!)

Lively, passionate and sharp wit (hmm ... No comment!)

Outgoing (for sure!)

Lose interest quickly - easily bored (most of the time)

Egostical (in some ways; my baby says "in MANY ways" LOL!!)

Courageous and assertive (I agree!)

Tends to be physical and athletic (hmm ... Naah!!)

dumpr.net

Fun with your photos
Created with dumpr.net - photo fun

My engagement: 01.01.10

My engagement: 01.01.10
Suzila Ahmad

The engagement ring :)

A cake from him

For him

With my dad & Sharul's :)

With my mum and his :)

With two of my closest girlfriends: Azean & Yanti :)