Seconds ticking to our Big Day

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Seconds ticking since Suzila is HIS

Saturday 21 June 2008

It's Time To Party!!

As I mentioned in the earlier entry, I did stay overnight at Mamashasha's last Thursday. I helped out with the next day's party games and presents. Shasha was an entertainer! That night, she stayed with me all the time, watching her parents playing and bouncing on the party bouncer. She got so excited and kept saying "Mau, mau, mau!" (want), sometimes, "Lagi, lagi, lagi!" (again) coz she loved seeing her parents slide down the bouncer and splash into the pool :D She's such a smart kid!

The next day, we woke up at about 8am. Shasha woke up at around 10am. Sharul dropped by bringing Murtabak for breakfast and some stuff for kitchen needs. By mid day, we had finished cooking for the guests so everyone headed outside to the bouncer. By this time, Shasha had put on her swimming suit, eager to join the adults! It was funny seeing her face when she slide down and into the pool. The next few times, she shook her head, unwanting to do the slide again! Hehehe! Guess, she's too young for that!! Hahaha! The rest of the hour, she spent her time in the pool, playing with her balls and us! The funniest part was when she teased us that she wanted to pee! Ijah, her aunt, took her out of the pool, only to see her with her cheeky smile on her face! She got us!! Hehehe!

The party went on well, despite Mamashasha's unreasonable worries of it! The kids had fun. We had fun! I had fun!! I even tried the bouncer, after some urges from the rest heheheh :p I only had a few trips as it was raining and I felt cold. Now, I have got back my then soon-to-recovered flu. Despite that, I had great fun!!!

===========================================================

Shasha's birthday party's programme. It all went well, despite Mamashasha's unreasonable worries ehehhe :p Thanks to the AJKs ;) For the record: I did the programme hehe :p

Now you see her ...


Now you SEE her?? Hehheh :p


Mummy's going up ... Daddy's sliding down ...


Daddy's on feet ... Mummy lands on her butt! Hehehe :D


Shasha's trying the slide with daddy :)


My turn now!! :p


In the pool with my darlin' Shasha :)


Proud mum and aunt :)

Birthday girl with her presents :D

3 comments:

ShineGirL said...

Thanks for being a good auntie for Shasha! hehehe.... =)

Suzila A said...

Oh it's a pleasure! :) I had a great time! Thanks a lot for welcoming me in the family. It's a great honour :)

Suzila A said...

You're a great aunty for her too u know! The prettiest one, as Shasha agrees to hehehehe :p
"Sapa lawa?"
"Ngangah!"
"Sapa bida?"
"Shasha!"
Hahhahahaa! Cali banar anak tu!!!

I AM AN ARIES: The Daredevil (huh??)

Energetic (yea, in many ways)

Adventurous and spontaneous (definitely)

Confident and enthusiastic (yup!)

Fun (hmm ... I should ask my friends that!)

Loves a challenge (100%)

EXTREMELY impatient (well, I hate waiting. Does that count??)

Sometimes selfish (am I??)

Short fuse; easily angered (hell yeah!)

Lively, passionate and sharp wit (hmm ... No comment!)

Outgoing (for sure!)

Lose interest quickly - easily bored (most of the time)

Egostical (in some ways; my baby says "in MANY ways" LOL!!)

Courageous and assertive (I agree!)

Tends to be physical and athletic (hmm ... Naah!!)

dumpr.net

Fun with your photos
Created with dumpr.net - photo fun

My engagement: 01.01.10

My engagement: 01.01.10
Suzila Ahmad

The engagement ring :)

A cake from him

For him

With my dad & Sharul's :)

With my mum and his :)

With two of my closest girlfriends: Azean & Yanti :)