Seconds ticking to our Big Day

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Seconds ticking since Suzila is HIS

Thursday 12 June 2008

What A Relief!!

Cg Wafi in action. He's the best among us! His presentation was awesome and going smooth with the flow. I have utmost respect on him. PS: Can you spot Lulu in the group? ;-)

Zul F observing the participants. He's real good! Showing us his shaky hands but his presentations revealed nothing but confidence!
Now, can you guess what this riddle tries to tell you? I got it right the first time! And I'm not telling you!! Heheh :p

Cooperation among us was great. Here, Irman is summarising the course and Cg Wafi adds in more points. Of course I help out ermm ... taking pictures heheh :p

Hjh Lena, the officer who's reponsible giving us the opportunity to share with the participants what we have learnt. We are honoured to deliver the knowledge we gained in March's Reading Course.

Happy smiley faces of the participants. The man in the middle is the guest of honour who closed the four-day course.

The guest of honour, Hjh Lena and the relieved facilitators :) Zul F couldn't make it to the last day so his place was filled in by one of the participants, Suhaif - a friend of mine and Hjh Lena's.

The course published in newspaper. Ironically, none of the facilitators' names were mentioned on this page. Not even our faces but Cg Wafi's! Not fair!!! Baaaaaaaaad reporter errrgh!!! :@
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Just got the time to update my days. Am actually rushing to get ready now. Got a date with the girls and some new friends I met at the sharing session The Stars just gave. We're going out to watch "The Happening" later at The Mall :) Owh! Last Tuesday, Lulu and I went to watch "Kungfu Panda". Hahaha! Really made my tummy crack!!! Hehehehe! My favourite part was when Tigress said to Po ... "This is NOT a joke!" Then Po's face went :p wawawa! I laughed the loudest!!!

So, the seminar went alright. The participants loved it --> They wrote good comments bout us though (maybe cause we fed them with sweets and kit kats! Hahaha! :p). But, I do hope they enjoyed it and most of all, learnt from it as we did last March :)

No comments:

I AM AN ARIES: The Daredevil (huh??)

Energetic (yea, in many ways)

Adventurous and spontaneous (definitely)

Confident and enthusiastic (yup!)

Fun (hmm ... I should ask my friends that!)

Loves a challenge (100%)

EXTREMELY impatient (well, I hate waiting. Does that count??)

Sometimes selfish (am I??)

Short fuse; easily angered (hell yeah!)

Lively, passionate and sharp wit (hmm ... No comment!)

Outgoing (for sure!)

Lose interest quickly - easily bored (most of the time)

Egostical (in some ways; my baby says "in MANY ways" LOL!!)

Courageous and assertive (I agree!)

Tends to be physical and athletic (hmm ... Naah!!)

dumpr.net

Fun with your photos
Created with dumpr.net - photo fun

My engagement: 01.01.10

My engagement: 01.01.10
Suzila Ahmad

The engagement ring :)

A cake from him

For him

With my dad & Sharul's :)

With my mum and his :)

With two of my closest girlfriends: Azean & Yanti :)