Seconds ticking to our Big Day

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Seconds ticking since Suzila is HIS

Monday 5 October 2009

The afternoon get together

I had a smashing open house yesterday. It was tiring but a satisfaction at the same time: the food we cooked was complimented heee :D Even a guest commented he felt like he was in Spaghettini's Restaurant! The lasagnas I baked were finished in minutes after they were served on the table. They also loved the spaghetti and coleslaw. Mum's Malay cuisine nasi lemak, beef satay, fried chicken and grilled were also complimented. Like mum like daughter I guess ;)

I was pleased to have guests coming after 5pm. I told them the open house started at 1pm and closed at 5pm :) On counts, I had 50 guests yesterday phew! I wasn't expecting that many ;) Most of them were my ex colleagues and a few were friends from work and online. Thank God the food was enough for everybody, except the lasagna.. Sorry Anih.. I'll cook some for you next time okay :D

I'll upload the pictures soon. Thanks to those who came. I had a blast! But I still miss you all *tsk tsk* :(


PS: Thanks to my dear sis-in-law. She'd lent her hands in the kitchen while me and mom were cooking. She also helped around cleaning the leftovers while I was attending the guests :) My brother has married a very fine young lady I must say :)

No comments:

I AM AN ARIES: The Daredevil (huh??)

Energetic (yea, in many ways)

Adventurous and spontaneous (definitely)

Confident and enthusiastic (yup!)

Fun (hmm ... I should ask my friends that!)

Loves a challenge (100%)

EXTREMELY impatient (well, I hate waiting. Does that count??)

Sometimes selfish (am I??)

Short fuse; easily angered (hell yeah!)

Lively, passionate and sharp wit (hmm ... No comment!)

Outgoing (for sure!)

Lose interest quickly - easily bored (most of the time)

Egostical (in some ways; my baby says "in MANY ways" LOL!!)

Courageous and assertive (I agree!)

Tends to be physical and athletic (hmm ... Naah!!)

dumpr.net

Fun with your photos
Created with dumpr.net - photo fun

My engagement: 01.01.10

My engagement: 01.01.10
Suzila Ahmad

The engagement ring :)

A cake from him

For him

With my dad & Sharul's :)

With my mum and his :)

With two of my closest girlfriends: Azean & Yanti :)