Seconds ticking to our Big Day

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Seconds ticking since Suzila is HIS

Sunday 25 October 2009

The bad day and facebook comments

So it started when I hung out at a friend's office at the workplace I'm doing the marking. She then came up with an info that she knew a few colleagues of mine, who, according to her, had mentioned me and another colleague, Z. They told her that I am a BOSSY bitch at work and that Z is DISORGANISED. I don't know about me but I am sure Z is NOT DISORGANISED. Without her, the place is a wreck! About me being BOSSY .. that I need sincere comments from others.

I updated my Facebook status right away and by the end of the day, I got some very supporting comments. Some are in Malay and I've decided not to change any of it. I treasure all my friends' thoughts of me.

=====================================================

Suzila Ahmad says: i dare YOU say it to my face!!

Anih Seven
Anih Seven
Wassup ling? Is it sumthng related with yestrday story? F yes, i tink it time 4 u to take action. Ku fikirkn smpi bila kan diam ling..
Yesterday at 11:52am · Delete
Suria Jade
Suria Jade
dear u need to be calm. don stoop to their level. you are doing the right thing. juz ingat that.
Yesterday at 11:57am · Delete
Nadira Abdullah
Nadira Abdullah
Knapa zi? Is it d two faced b%t@¤?? Story me!
Yesterday at 12:00pm · Delete
Md Shahrul Sofian
Md Shahrul Sofian
What st0ry yesterday? Napa sygku!?
Yesterday at 12:27pm · Delete
Suzila Ahmad
Suzila Ahmad
Anih,Ayut.. I don't think it's her this time but IF she's behind this,i swear am gonna bitch slap her right away!
Yesterday at 12:55pm · Delete
Suria Jade
Suria Jade
juz watch your back. don do anything stupid masa ani. watever hapens now will reflect badly on you. juz be strong. jgn emotional.
Yesterday at 12:58pm · Delete
Suzila Ahmad
Suzila Ahmad
Suria,i appreciate your warning me.It means a lot.Will try to be less extrovert at work from now on.Thanks a million babe *hugs*
Yesterday at 12:58pm · Delete
Suria Jade
Suria Jade
dun change. be yourself aja. no matter wat ppl will still be jeles of you. be careful aja.
Yesterday at 1:00pm · Delete
Suzila Ahmad
Suzila Ahmad
Sayang,take me out! I need some air.. *thanks for calling just now.I love you..*
Yesterday at 1:06pm · Delete
Mabel Kok
Mabel Kok
take good care, chill darling. I duno wat happen but im at ur side..
Yesterday at 1:36pm · Delete
Renn H.a.j
Renn H.a.j
adui...cian jua relexxx aja btw say it 2 ur face kan.... u'r cute ;) *winks*
11 hours ago · Delete
Suzila Ahmad
Suzila Ahmad
Thanks Ain,Renn..
11 hours ago · Delete
Iqa Ximenn Leong
Iqa Ximenn Leong
Hi zie...r u ok?ur still marking rite?Ada org jahati u kh??sabar k...tu ur boyfie pujuk tu hehe...
11 hours ago · Delete
Suzila Ahmad
Suzila Ahmad
Hi iqa..A bad day today..Yes marking.Very slow now..Awu,he better takes me out later or i'll explode!
10 hours ago · Delete
Md Shahrul Sofian
Md Shahrul Sofian
Always love u.. Bh krg tane jln k. Pukul brapa blek krg? Ill pick u up later. Kajap g ku blek ne k
10 hours ago · Delete
Zmah Hm
Zmah Hm
Ling... andangnya people see only one side... mun kan diikutkan wah... tani pun buleh point out THEIR own mistakes... lagitah ketara and irresponsible. hugsss

you gotta show 'em! well bukan plg ku nyuruh kelaie. haha...
10 hours ago · Delete
Iqa Ximenn Leong
Iqa Ximenn Leong
Hope he can make u feel lot better....*hugs*
9 hours ago · Delete
Jul Hs
Jul Hs
bannar ti g...memang org ani mun sudah salah tapi inda mau mngakun tapi diri pulang d ucapkan labih2...iatah dasar inda sadarkan diri tu namanyaaaa
7 hours ago · Delete
Suzila Ahmad
Suzila Ahmad
Iqa,thanks *hugs* zmah,zul..Awu,mental ku hari ni sampai marking pun slow.Wonder ku jua bila masa jua ku cematu?? Yatah kan,mun sudah sakit hati arah dangan,apa2 pun ku buat,bida tah dimata bisdia.Boring eh!! Hmmph!!!
6 hours ago · Delete
Jul Hs
Jul Hs
cani sja g..pikirkan sja apa yg tani buat atu lurus..bukannya tani buat salah..as long as ppl who matters appreciate me i will be okay....

suuuuyaaaaaa, horsey wannaa hear the real meowing story from uuu
6 hours ago · Delete
Zmah Hm
Zmah Hm
yeap. as long as those who matters knows what we do. i can think of why they'd say that zi.. anyway, andangnya human nature kan... sudah something bad happens... find blame... tapi anikan tarang2 sudah masih g kan blame orang. pfft.
6 hours ago · Delete
Suzila Ahmad
Suzila Ahmad
kamu .. kamu .. kamu .. *tsk tsk* aku sasakkkk! *breathe in breathe out* jalan ku ni!!!

kepada manusia2 yg banci aku atu, hentam tah kamu! cakap tah kamu sana tu. tapi ingat! inda selamanya kamu hidup memfitnah, memburukkan urang lain. so sebelum kamu mati, baik tah insaf. nda ku kacau hidup kamu. sabar saja ku.

zul, we just do what we have to do babe. BERSABAR. Allah lagi tau. i feel ya. nda siok nyamu kena buat cemani! BORINGGG!! *sigh*
6 hours ago · Delete
Jul Hs
Jul Hs
andangnya tapi i will do what i do as i do as i wish as long as what i do is right by me by my religion by my conscience so they can say what they want when they want for i know in my mind in my heart in my soul they have nothing on me....you dig!!!
6 hours ago · Delete
Amal Shah
Amal Shah
Hmm We knew u nada mood so nda berani banar kan kacau. I truly understand how u feel Yong. Orang yang kana buat cemani saja faham cemana sakitnya kana treat this way.
6 hours ago · Delete
Fatin Karim
Fatin Karim
apa nya c jul.. minum byk susu supaya kuat tulang belakang.. hehehe i still think it's a very clever way to say it, although i didnt get it at 1st.. :P
6 hours ago · Delete
Zmah Hm
Zmah Hm
haha apeh c fatin ah... hahahaha

i second you jul!
5 hours ago · Delete
Jul Hs
Jul Hs
awuuu iatah ku cakap tadi paham ko kah but hopefully ur exp atu tot me ada jua org mcm atu kan..n yes aku ni tadi minum susu iatah menguatkan tulang belakang...buat apa tani takut mun tani yg lurus kan??!!
5 hours ago · Delete
Suzila Ahmad
Suzila Ahmad
zul, u read me!

amal, sorry ehh tadi ahh. i was trying to focus cos i didn't want kids' marks be affected by the shits tadi tu. didn't wanna kacau u jua. luckily my bf called tadi so beluah kajap.. will make it up to u guys tomorrow. aku jadi badut besuk kekeke :P

fatin, awu baik ko minum susu banyak2! begilin jua. baru kerasahan menampar muha urg atu! wawawawa :P
5 hours ago · Delete
Amal Shah
Amal Shah
Nda lah Yong, faham ku tu keadaan mu atu psl aku sendiri baru tekana this week so aku nda komplen, I truly understand ur situation, as I said org yg merasai saja yg faham tu :)
5 hours ago · Delete
Herni Juli
Herni Juli
what's up Zi? ada lgi kah...atu sadang org atu..bh monday ceta k..relax Zi ah...bwa bsabar aja...weekend ni, bwa brehat k
4 hours ago · Delete
Suzila Ahmad
Suzila Ahmad
Herni,not sure the same bitch or not.For sure it made my day! If i still feel this way tomorrow,i won't go marking.I don't wanna make mistakes.Kesian kanak2 punya papers.Now am jalan2ing with sharul.Buang sasak!!
3 hours ago · Delete

Aku Punya
Aku Punya .....sabar dear.....org yg jahati ko ...org jealous kn ko...sal u r more better,beautiful, cute, charming n sexy....juz think that way.....sure will mengubat hati hehehe.....take a break take kit kat...;-)
Yesterday at 7:22pm · ·
Suzila Ahmad
Suzila Ahmad
Gadz,thanks darl : ) yatah kan mencari kit kat ni ; )
11 hours ago · Delete

Hjh Lily Hj Matamit
sabar dlenk! me nda brapa tau cerita ni. nanti update.p/s hp my huby tu dlenk rh mu mmsg ah.
about an hour ago · Delete

Suzila Ahmad
Suzila Ahmad
ka lily, thank u. for details, ask zul. & sorry eh. luan banyak wah your phone lines atu. kongpiussss :P
41 minutes ago · Delete

================================================

I appreciate the warning. I'm thankful for the kind thoughts. I'm hurt but I'm blessed at the same time.

Later on during dinner with Sharul, a text message came in. It was the informer. It said:

"From my spy at your school: I feel sorry for Suzi. It's not nice for her to know people have been bad mouthing her when she's only doing the best she can. It goes to show we shouldn't hear or see one side of the story. And honestly, if you hadn't told me, I wouldn't have only known that one side."

So I replied:

"Thanks. So much. Somehow it's good knowing how they feel about me so I could 'behave' meeting their expectations. Not doing it to please them but it's the nature me for feeling really bad knowing I've offended any individual. You've no idea how I appreciate you warning me. Am hurt but hey! That's life!"

And the informer texted back:

"From my conversation with my spy just now, it seems like you did not offend anyone. It's like someone there envy you so you've been bad mouthed. Just watch your back."

... And that's all it matters to me .... The rest, it's another shitty day, but who am I to stop them bitching about me? We can't stop them, can we?? There's no point arguing. Leaving them be is better than BECOMING THEM! As long as I know I am not as what they said (though I've been worried sick whether I DID offend anybody), everything seems pretty normal to me. That's life!

5 comments:

Maya Ariffin said...

Sabar ling!!! Andangnya orang ani kalau jeles..mcm2 tia mulut dorg ahh iatah membari kan di ladai tuuu..

Cubatah ah orang2 cematu atu kalau 'ENVY' atu ditukar tah jadi POSITIF MAJUKAN DIRI KE HADAPAN BUKAN 'ENVY' ATU DITUKAR NEGATIF MUNDURKAN DIRI MEMBURUKKAN ORANG!! Iatah tipikal tu orang tani bila cemburu/takut orang naik pangkat..BEST WAY FOR THEM ... BAD MOUTH PEOPLE.. I DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW THOSE IDIOTIC PEOPLE THINK.. SOMETIME I WANNA DISSECT THEIR BRAIN & TIGHTEN THEIR LOOSEN SCREW AHAHAHAHHAAHAHAA... ishhh sabar...

Aikk aku plg emosi hehehe..Banar jua tu ling.. sabar ye u know yourself better :)

Suzila A said...

thanks maya. i've had this multiple times this year. now am used to it that i don't really care no more.

it's just that i was concerned whether i've MADE them think of me that way. now i know it's NOT me. it's some envious people out there who started the so called tagged name of me: BOSSY BITCH. and you know what, i feel better knowing that.

i concern more if i've offended anybody particular hence the tagged name.

thanks again babe. love ya! mwahs!

Anonymous said...

best web page just for you

Anonymous said...

In my opinion you are mistaken. Let's discuss. Write to me in PM, we will talk.

Suzila A said...

Anonymous, let's bygones be bygones. i am happier now. thanks for dropping by, whoever you are :)

I AM AN ARIES: The Daredevil (huh??)

Energetic (yea, in many ways)

Adventurous and spontaneous (definitely)

Confident and enthusiastic (yup!)

Fun (hmm ... I should ask my friends that!)

Loves a challenge (100%)

EXTREMELY impatient (well, I hate waiting. Does that count??)

Sometimes selfish (am I??)

Short fuse; easily angered (hell yeah!)

Lively, passionate and sharp wit (hmm ... No comment!)

Outgoing (for sure!)

Lose interest quickly - easily bored (most of the time)

Egostical (in some ways; my baby says "in MANY ways" LOL!!)

Courageous and assertive (I agree!)

Tends to be physical and athletic (hmm ... Naah!!)

dumpr.net

Fun with your photos
Created with dumpr.net - photo fun

My engagement: 01.01.10

My engagement: 01.01.10
Suzila Ahmad

The engagement ring :)

A cake from him

For him

With my dad & Sharul's :)

With my mum and his :)

With two of my closest girlfriends: Azean & Yanti :)