Seconds ticking to our Big Day

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Seconds ticking since Suzila is HIS

Tuesday 27 October 2009

The facebook comments part II

Yesterday, HL called me and we sat chatting about what happened to me recently. She wasn't happy finding out the story having known that the culprit who started the whole bad mouthing is actually an old friend. I don't know who she is (yes, it's a SHE) but I'm sure one day Z and I will find out. We're not gonna start a war or anything childish. We just wanna know who so we could watch our backs when we're with her. After all, we're colleagues. It's not a healthy professional environment making a big fuss out of something that we KNOW untrue.

So, HL confessed yesterday. She did hear stuff about me. Bad stuff. I shared in the previous entry that she told those concerned off, telling them to stop bitching about me. When I thanked her, she said that she wasn't doing it for me but doing it for justice sake. HL I know is a woman of charisma: she says what she sees. So, having her siding me, without me asking, is really a big honour on my part. I am forever thankful.

What touched me was when she told me she purposely went down to my new workplace to talk to my admin bosses, clearing things out about the bad mouthing gossips about me. It must sound very ugly that she chose to go see my bosses personally in their office, just to tell them NOT to listen to any of those comments. I was speechless when she told me this yesterday. The only time I bumped into her at work was some time in June-July this year. And guess what, that WAS the time she did it all. She even invited me to lunch, together with my bosses. I was like ... lost for words. I was touched :') Reminiscing that day, we, the four of us, had lunch and I was too gullible to notice that they WERE actually just discussing about me back in the office.

I can never thank her enough for clearing up my name. HL, my mentor, my friend, my saviour. Alhamdulillah ya Allah. You tested me, letting me taste pain and agony, but you sent her to save me too. These are all your blessings. Your blessings in disguise :')

So this morning, feeling better, I had my Facebook status updated. When I got home, I smiled reading the comments left by colleagues and friends, also HL. They made my day. I am truly touched :')


==========================================================

Suzila Ahmad says: it's okay .. i still have people believing in me : )

16 hours ago via Mobile Web · ·
Karuk Karukawa
Karuk Karukawa
I will always believe in ka yong.
16 hours ago · Delete
Mabel Kok
Mabel Kok
count me in dear =) have a nice day!
16 hours ago · Delete
Ade Shikin
Ade Shikin
im one of them hehe;P
15 hours ago · Delete
Fiza Darusalam
Fiza Darusalam
me too!! :D
14 hours ago · Delete
Marina Abdullah Sitau
Marina Abdullah Sitau
Zi......... I had a bad day today :( But I guess I can borrow ur statement above :)
13 hours ago · Delete
Jul Hs
Jul Hs
hmm banar tu g tapi aku ngalih tadi so aku masih lagi spitting cobra...i dont like that side of me but hey i think they desrved it!!
5 hours ago · Delete
Suzila Ahmad
Suzila Ahmad
thanks peeps! :)
mina, still? like me jua tu. sure you can dear :) *hugs*
zul, sometimes we need to have that skill to get things done. if we just let them be, they'll take us for granted. i'm sure you hate that more than having your spitting cobra talent ;)
5 hours ago · Delete
Jul Hs
Jul Hs
oyeah thats for sure :D
5 hours ago · Delete
Lena Mh
Lena Mh
count me in. you can always cry on my shoulder too, anytime..
about an hour ago · Delete
Suzila Ahmad
Suzila Ahmad
thanks hjh lena. i'm forever thankful for what u've done for me :') *salute*
36 minutes ago · Delete


PS: After marking right up till 6.30pm, I had dinner with my sister as we skipped lunch yesterday to meet our marking quotas. Though we're living under the same roof, in fact, our rooms are just next door to each other, we seldom sit down and talk like we used to. So we did some catching up on updates and stuff. When it was my turn, I shared my recent tragedy. Her comment made me laugh. She said: Your life is so full of drama! She's right. And I never asked for it ...

No comments:

I AM AN ARIES: The Daredevil (huh??)

Energetic (yea, in many ways)

Adventurous and spontaneous (definitely)

Confident and enthusiastic (yup!)

Fun (hmm ... I should ask my friends that!)

Loves a challenge (100%)

EXTREMELY impatient (well, I hate waiting. Does that count??)

Sometimes selfish (am I??)

Short fuse; easily angered (hell yeah!)

Lively, passionate and sharp wit (hmm ... No comment!)

Outgoing (for sure!)

Lose interest quickly - easily bored (most of the time)

Egostical (in some ways; my baby says "in MANY ways" LOL!!)

Courageous and assertive (I agree!)

Tends to be physical and athletic (hmm ... Naah!!)

dumpr.net

Fun with your photos
Created with dumpr.net - photo fun

My engagement: 01.01.10

My engagement: 01.01.10
Suzila Ahmad

The engagement ring :)

A cake from him

For him

With my dad & Sharul's :)

With my mum and his :)

With two of my closest girlfriends: Azean & Yanti :)