Seconds ticking to our Big Day

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Seconds ticking since Suzila is HIS

Saturday 10 May 2008

All Energetic!! All Frantic!!

Yep! Don't know what got into me today but I did all the cleaning in my office. My then mountains of paperworks are now put in files, labeled and properly arranged. I even got whistles from the others for the 'energetic' me today :p Darn! I forgot to get a snap of my clean and clear table ;) Just a lil bit of show off won't bite right heheh :p

Today's meeting was stressful. Lots of editing and adding up. I had to take 3 cups of coffee to keep waking up cause it was sure a brain squeezing session :S By 4.15 pm, the meeting adjourned, with the task yet to finish. So, two more days left for the next meetings. What a long week!

Up till 5 pm, I did some touch-ups on some work undone in the office. Phew! Luckily I did the cleaning up or else, I'd missed doing them! Opening the door home, My mum was at the kitchen. My lil brothers just had their early dinners so mum wondered whether I'd like to have mine too. I was too tired to eat that I just shook my head and sat at the table with her and the boys. Man! It was a heart-to-heart moment the minute I landed my butt on the chair.

Apparently, they're worried about me going to Shenzen and Hong Kong this coming June. It's all over the news that China is now having the agony over the SARS pandemic. My sister even asked my mum to stop me from going as she found out about its gravity in the net. I convinced my mum that nothing would happen. It was then my brother raised his voice and told me to listen to her. He's a quiet type who seldom goes serious over things so I guess, they're all worried about me.

"It's an airborne disease. It can't be safe!!" he sternly said to me.
"You may not care about us but remember, we love you so don't go ..." my mum added. She went quiet after that.

So did I ... [Sigh!] What a day ...

I went up my room, did more cleaning while my head went spinning on what to decide on my trips this June. I've got the ticket. I even have the China money ... What's worse, the ticket's not refundable and it cost me B$576 :( [Sigh!]

Now, my bathroom's clean, my room's all tidied up and it smells unusually soothing from the perfume that I just turned on. But for sure, my mind remains unrest.

The decision is yet ... finalized ...

1 comment:

teacher normas said...

hello ling,actually I have to re-type all over again. Since, the internet connection so bad. mm..well, if I were you ling, I will listen to my mum. Seems they are worried about you. I know youhave paid for the ticket, tapi ling duit boleh dicari.I have no right to say it here plang BUT THEN the decision is yours.

I AM AN ARIES: The Daredevil (huh??)

Energetic (yea, in many ways)

Adventurous and spontaneous (definitely)

Confident and enthusiastic (yup!)

Fun (hmm ... I should ask my friends that!)

Loves a challenge (100%)

EXTREMELY impatient (well, I hate waiting. Does that count??)

Sometimes selfish (am I??)

Short fuse; easily angered (hell yeah!)

Lively, passionate and sharp wit (hmm ... No comment!)

Outgoing (for sure!)

Lose interest quickly - easily bored (most of the time)

Egostical (in some ways; my baby says "in MANY ways" LOL!!)

Courageous and assertive (I agree!)

Tends to be physical and athletic (hmm ... Naah!!)

dumpr.net

Fun with your photos
Created with dumpr.net - photo fun

My engagement: 01.01.10

My engagement: 01.01.10
Suzila Ahmad

The engagement ring :)

A cake from him

For him

With my dad & Sharul's :)

With my mum and his :)

With two of my closest girlfriends: Azean & Yanti :)