Seconds ticking to our Big Day

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Seconds ticking since Suzila is HIS

Thursday 8 May 2008

Two in One

My day was rather 'worrying'. Work was a bit slow in the morning, having not much to do, just up-dating this and that for the afternoon's meeting. In between this 'passive' session, I was playing with my ring in my left finger [which I shall say, a sign of boredom!]. It was then during this time I folded my fingers and with eyes wide-opened, I saw my fat chubby fingers SHAKING, by themselves!!! :S I had to grab them to make them stop shaking. Worried, I kept folding, grabbing, and folding my fingers again, trying to figure out what actually happened. I stretched my arm and folded them again, still, they were shaking like hell! What's happening?? I kept asking myself that and cold sweat started flowing down my face. Am I NOT alright??

I showed my shaking fingers to the BLA. They were scared too :S All thoughts came in; it might be the cause of stress, blood pressure, and one even boldly said it could be a sign of heart problem [thanks pal! That really helped! :S]. The rest of the day, I kept 'exercising' my fingers, even in between the meeting that I had to attend this afternoon.

After the meeting, I picked up Mamashasha at her place and we had an early dinner at Ceri Cafe. It was her first time there and it's my third. She loved the place and food :) She paid for the meals and drinks, saying it's my birthday present hehehe :p Thanks dearie! :) See the pix here!

Later on, we went to Firoz Jaya and I successfully persuaded her to buy a piece of cloth hehe :p Come on! It's only $22 darlin! ;) I sent her home at after 6pm and Shasha greeted me with a sniff [she loves me for letting her play with the MSN winks. Her favourite is the one with the crying boy, hence the 'sniffing' hehe]. I hung out there for a few minutes and I left with a BIG HUG from Shasha :D Love that kid so much!!!

By 7 pm, I was with Shahrul seeing my therapist, asking her what was wrong with my 'shaking' fingers. She concluded that I had nerve clots in my palm but she couldn't give me the theraphy unless I had a sauna for a few minutes first. I did have saunas few years ago and I kind of disliked it but this time, the sauna was really relaxing and people! I was dripping!!! And I love that feeling as I rarely sweat when I did any exercises. Eventually, the sauna today lasted 45 minutes and I felt much much better!! :)

The next hour, I had my nerve theraphy, after a few minutes of lying down. My therapist said, after sauna, one should cool down first before any massage is done as our nerves are still warm and the blood circulation is progressing actively. Even the massage after sauna should not be done thoroughly. Massage should be done slowly and only massaging the relaxing nerves. The back should not be touched at all or else, the next day it would be really hard to move. Waaa! Really a lesson for me today :) It was indeed a relaxing moment and I slept right away :)

Before going home, Shahrul and I had dinner at Singapore Chicken Rice Restaurant [Yea! Yea! I know! Lapar kali ah lapas massage! :p]. I am overworked, stressed and tired so my nerves are trembling, especially my left side as I am having problem with my left shoulder. My next theraphy will be this Monday. That's another $50 ... Ndapalah! Janji baik :)
===========================================================

=== Though 'worried', still crept a smile on my face. Always had a good time with Mamashasha! :) Love you girl!! ===


=== Haha! It's her first time using her camera's 'automatic timer'! Thanks to me!! :p ===


=== Hers is Ice Lemon Tea, mine is Caramel Cafe Late Shake ===

=== Hey! It's not what you think! She's on a diet kali ah! Hehe :p ===

=== My early dinner - Lamb Black Pepper with Rice ===

=== Mine and hers - Mango Chicken with Rice ===

=== Ceri Cafe, the inside. Not bad huh!

===========================================================

"THE SAUNA THERAPHY"

=== All smiley but extremely warm inside ===

=== "Steaming" my tired face ===

=== My all-sweaty face. I was dripping people! ===

=== The Sauna itself. Really relaxing my nerves ===

3 comments:

teacher normas said...

Hai ling, I love the pictures u have here.hehe..rupa2nya sampat u ambil gambar makanan kita ni dua..hehe..anyway, thanks for introduce me to a new place everytime we had a date.haha...sakai aku ah...I am still LEARNING though...haha...

teacher normas said...

*let me correct myself dear...thanks for introducing...

Suzila A said...

Thankies for the treat girl! Bah next time ke Vintage Rose tani otey! ;)

I AM AN ARIES: The Daredevil (huh??)

Energetic (yea, in many ways)

Adventurous and spontaneous (definitely)

Confident and enthusiastic (yup!)

Fun (hmm ... I should ask my friends that!)

Loves a challenge (100%)

EXTREMELY impatient (well, I hate waiting. Does that count??)

Sometimes selfish (am I??)

Short fuse; easily angered (hell yeah!)

Lively, passionate and sharp wit (hmm ... No comment!)

Outgoing (for sure!)

Lose interest quickly - easily bored (most of the time)

Egostical (in some ways; my baby says "in MANY ways" LOL!!)

Courageous and assertive (I agree!)

Tends to be physical and athletic (hmm ... Naah!!)

dumpr.net

Fun with your photos
Created with dumpr.net - photo fun

My engagement: 01.01.10

My engagement: 01.01.10
Suzila Ahmad

The engagement ring :)

A cake from him

For him

With my dad & Sharul's :)

With my mum and his :)

With two of my closest girlfriends: Azean & Yanti :)