Seconds ticking to our Big Day

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Seconds ticking since Suzila is HIS

Sunday 18 May 2008

Heartfelt Desire

Just staying home, sleeping and resting really made my brain go nuts! Mum's out attending a family gathering so she didn't cook. I called Sharul to accompany me eating out as I have to have something to eat before taking my strong meds. In the next hour, I was sleeping in the car and he went out buying something from a store.

He then went to have his hair cut; he's gonna have an interview tomorrow at Seria. He wants to look smart he said. He did ask around about the job and the starting salary is about B$1500, excluding allowance and benefits. He's applying from Mashhor Company. I really hope he gets it ...

Waiting in the car, I browsed through his mobile phone. Going through the files, I found one named "Letter To My Sayang..". Curious, I opened it. The next minute, I had tears filled up my eyes.

The letter's for me .... Only to be opened on the right time ...

It's of his feeling towards me, how he loves me dearly and wants our relationship to last. He begs me to wait for him till he's all qualified to take my hand ... He doesn't want my parents to question him whether he could manage to take care of me or not as he knows it would burden me inside. He loves me so much that he wants me and only me to be his companion ...

A tear fell as I read ... "Sayang, now hear me say, will you marry me? Will you be my wife?" ...

I closed the file. Left the phone where he had left it. A moment later, he opened the car door, having that new haircut. He must've not noticed my red eyes so we left, I, pretending as if nothing had happened.

Inside, I have my heartfelt desire to say .... "YES..."

When the time comes, IF the time comes, I do hope I could say the three-letter word, with the blessings from my parents.

If the time ever comes .....

No comments:

I AM AN ARIES: The Daredevil (huh??)

Energetic (yea, in many ways)

Adventurous and spontaneous (definitely)

Confident and enthusiastic (yup!)

Fun (hmm ... I should ask my friends that!)

Loves a challenge (100%)

EXTREMELY impatient (well, I hate waiting. Does that count??)

Sometimes selfish (am I??)

Short fuse; easily angered (hell yeah!)

Lively, passionate and sharp wit (hmm ... No comment!)

Outgoing (for sure!)

Lose interest quickly - easily bored (most of the time)

Egostical (in some ways; my baby says "in MANY ways" LOL!!)

Courageous and assertive (I agree!)

Tends to be physical and athletic (hmm ... Naah!!)

dumpr.net

Fun with your photos
Created with dumpr.net - photo fun

My engagement: 01.01.10

My engagement: 01.01.10
Suzila Ahmad

The engagement ring :)

A cake from him

For him

With my dad & Sharul's :)

With my mum and his :)

With two of my closest girlfriends: Azean & Yanti :)