Seconds ticking to our Big Day

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Seconds ticking since Suzila is HIS

Saturday 17 May 2008

Am Not Fit..

I woke up with a sore throat on Thursday morning and it got worse the moment I left the office. I took my short nap, feeling heavy in the head and coughing. By 6pm, Sharul drove me to the Borneo Clinic in Gadong. By this time, I already had a fever and running nose. I had to wrap myself with my pashmina as I felt so cold. I had to wait in the car for my turn as the clinic waiting area was so cold with its air-cond. After 7pm, the doctor diagnosed me of having a high fever and insisted me to stay home. I sure need a rest. So she gave me my Saturday off.

I am not fit and the drugs are killing me! I feel my eyes heavy everytime I take it. My brain's so light that I can't focus on anything. The meeting with "The Heroes" today was mentally exhausting me. I tried to focus but couldn't. Thanks to Irman and Raheemah. They were so understanding that they let me rest though I forced myself to contribute some ideas on our presentations this 9th-12th June. Alhamdulillah, by almost 3pm, I managed listing down things that I should include in my presentation on those days. I drove Irman back to the jetty as he had to go back to Temburong that day.

I was out the whole day that I missed Azri's birthday celebration. He's the youngest in the family. I greeted him online as I was so weak to go downstairs. He said he got Mr. Bean's keychain and pillow by Nurul, our sister. He then asked for a present from me. I told him to wait till I've become richer then I'd order the real Mr. Bean to come here and wish him birthday. He was pissed! Hahaha :p Happy Birthday Adi Kami!!! =)

I am going to have a rest this Saturday. I need it so and the drugs are just doing its work amazingly well! I am going to say in bed the whole day, the moment I have been dreading to have so desperately!

I am so unfit people huhuhu =( .......

No comments:

I AM AN ARIES: The Daredevil (huh??)

Energetic (yea, in many ways)

Adventurous and spontaneous (definitely)

Confident and enthusiastic (yup!)

Fun (hmm ... I should ask my friends that!)

Loves a challenge (100%)

EXTREMELY impatient (well, I hate waiting. Does that count??)

Sometimes selfish (am I??)

Short fuse; easily angered (hell yeah!)

Lively, passionate and sharp wit (hmm ... No comment!)

Outgoing (for sure!)

Lose interest quickly - easily bored (most of the time)

Egostical (in some ways; my baby says "in MANY ways" LOL!!)

Courageous and assertive (I agree!)

Tends to be physical and athletic (hmm ... Naah!!)

dumpr.net

Fun with your photos
Created with dumpr.net - photo fun

My engagement: 01.01.10

My engagement: 01.01.10
Suzila Ahmad

The engagement ring :)

A cake from him

For him

With my dad & Sharul's :)

With my mum and his :)

With two of my closest girlfriends: Azean & Yanti :)