Seconds ticking to our Big Day

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Seconds ticking since Suzila is HIS

Friday 9 May 2008

Recurring Reverie

It's just after 8 am now; I just had my breakfast. My therapist said I should take shower before 9 am but before that, I should fill up my tummy. I woke up early, considering it's Friday. Something budged me off my sleep. Still playing in my head now really ...

I had the same dream before, a strange dream in fact. Should I say it's a nightmare, I am not sure myself. In that dream, I saw a woman. A sad mother. Haunted with fear all the time. Not of fear for her life, but for her children. I couldn't see clearly how many kids she had but it was sure many; maybe 5 or 6. All of about 5 to 16 years old, I am not sure.

Strangely, the same vision recurred last night. A young man tried to help her and her children to escape from a sort of, mansion. They struggled going onto a boat. They were smiling with relief when they finally left the dock. Bags were on their backs, even the small ones had theirs.

The relieved faces turned dark, filled with extreme fear and panic, when ahead of them, a man coming out of the bush near the river they were crossing. He had a calm face, his strong jaws were moving. Both his hands were in his pockets. In a split second, boats followed behind them to wherever they headed. The innocent children took cover by bending down their knees with hands covering their heads. The young ones started crying while mum concoled them. "We'll be alright" look was shown on the face of the young man who attempted to help the woman and her children.

The chasing continued and finally their boat harboured. They started running into town, a small town it seemed. This might sound funny but it looked like an old town of Brunei. The weird part was, they were wearing modern clothes ... Back to the story, groups of men greeted them onland. Wherever they went, they'd appear out of nowhere. The children gasped and cried running along their mother and the rescuer.

With the sight of a police station (it seemed), on their sides were men with scary looks. Among them was 'the man', the one who once stood in the bushes. The group froze. Even the rescuer couldn't move.

I woke up, panicking too ...

No comments:

I AM AN ARIES: The Daredevil (huh??)

Energetic (yea, in many ways)

Adventurous and spontaneous (definitely)

Confident and enthusiastic (yup!)

Fun (hmm ... I should ask my friends that!)

Loves a challenge (100%)

EXTREMELY impatient (well, I hate waiting. Does that count??)

Sometimes selfish (am I??)

Short fuse; easily angered (hell yeah!)

Lively, passionate and sharp wit (hmm ... No comment!)

Outgoing (for sure!)

Lose interest quickly - easily bored (most of the time)

Egostical (in some ways; my baby says "in MANY ways" LOL!!)

Courageous and assertive (I agree!)

Tends to be physical and athletic (hmm ... Naah!!)

dumpr.net

Fun with your photos
Created with dumpr.net - photo fun

My engagement: 01.01.10

My engagement: 01.01.10
Suzila Ahmad

The engagement ring :)

A cake from him

For him

With my dad & Sharul's :)

With my mum and his :)

With two of my closest girlfriends: Azean & Yanti :)