Seconds ticking to our Big Day

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Seconds ticking since Suzila is HIS

Friday 2 May 2008

Missions Accomplished!!

Hi people! Glad seeing you again but I gotta apologize cause I am going to say a bit about my job in this post. Yea! Yea! I know. Boring isn't it!! Grrrr!

So! Here goes! Remember the assignment on preparing a report for the committee that myself as the chairlady? You know, the one which we were told, the WRONGLY DONE one? Well, anyway! We met up again yesterday. Imagine! The meeting started at 8am till 12pm! It was sure a brain-damaging session! Even my butt seems flatter now!!

We managed to do the report by 10am and in the next 2 hours, we were discussing on our committee's action plan this year. It means, we've got more burdens coming huhu =( Just before 4pm, I showed the draft of the report to our Chief No1. He was impressed seeing it and told me to attend a meeting tomorrow morning with the head officers (they called themselves the 'A Team'. I know!! So where do I belong? The 'Z Team'??). I've got to present my committee's analysis, evaluation and suggestions on the assignment. One mission accomplished, another yet to come.

I went to bed late last night, preparing for the presentation. Today, I woke up at 8am, did some touch-ups on the report up till 11am. Danny called me up, reminding me about 'my' tasks for our camping this December. I did tell you all about the camping right? I didn't? Well, it's just approved by the Ministry and 24 Singaporeans will be joining the camp. The rest will be joined by the Bruneians. It's actually a second camping programme between Singapore and Brunei. I went to the first one in Singapore last year in November. This time, they're coming here, we as the host. So it's a big project that we've got to prepare everything now. Even tomorrow, I got to attend a meeting at the Ministry at 2pm, showing the heads 'our' tasks.

So, today, 2 missions accomplished! I went to the north, south, east and west (of Bandar Seri Begawan plang saja tu hehe :p) looking for travel agencies. One of the camping programmes is bringing the campers to visit the famous Kampong Ayer and water cruise seeing the proboscis monkey. So Danny and I had to ask for quotations for that. We got 3 travel agencies so far. Then I went seeking for quotations for the campers' caps, pouches and shirts. Also the banner and souvenirs. 3 quotations altogether for that from one company. I managed finding quotations from 2 companies. Having Ambuyat in between waiting for them doing it :p

Hmm ... By 5pm, all was done! What I am really thankful is, the spirit of supporting one another in business. I went to several companies looking for the quotations. When the companies didn't have what I was requesting for, they'd give me names of other companies and contact numbers so I could find them instead. That is really one thing I never knew of before. Thanks guys!

Missions accomplished! 2 more to go tomorrow! Hmmm ...

No comments:

I AM AN ARIES: The Daredevil (huh??)

Energetic (yea, in many ways)

Adventurous and spontaneous (definitely)

Confident and enthusiastic (yup!)

Fun (hmm ... I should ask my friends that!)

Loves a challenge (100%)

EXTREMELY impatient (well, I hate waiting. Does that count??)

Sometimes selfish (am I??)

Short fuse; easily angered (hell yeah!)

Lively, passionate and sharp wit (hmm ... No comment!)

Outgoing (for sure!)

Lose interest quickly - easily bored (most of the time)

Egostical (in some ways; my baby says "in MANY ways" LOL!!)

Courageous and assertive (I agree!)

Tends to be physical and athletic (hmm ... Naah!!)

dumpr.net

Fun with your photos
Created with dumpr.net - photo fun

My engagement: 01.01.10

My engagement: 01.01.10
Suzila Ahmad

The engagement ring :)

A cake from him

For him

With my dad & Sharul's :)

With my mum and his :)

With two of my closest girlfriends: Azean & Yanti :)